PDA

View Full Version : Unknown items

Sacred_One
Mar 9, 2005, 02:13 AM
I heard of cetain items that are unable to equip in all classes. These are MONOMATE(mag) and ????255+. What are these strange items?

Superguppie
Mar 9, 2005, 04:18 AM
Uhhh, not entirely sure. One thing I do know about these: hacks and cheats. As far as I am concerned these are labeled "Do not touch"

Ochre
Mar 9, 2005, 12:25 PM
As far as I know, some of these odd items that can be hex-ed up with an AR or somesuch are actually leftover items and junk from the DC versions of the game...they just didn't bother removing them because there really was no legitimate way to GET them in EP1&2.

Legato2471
Mar 9, 2005, 03:37 PM
I love the ???? weapons. They are glitched weapons made from the bank mod codes. They are white sabers, with the animations and specials of the weapons they are glitched from. the downside to them is, they randomly FSOD people in game, so I only use them when playing with my friends who have anti kami fsod on.
~DiZ/Revan

Sacred_One
Mar 10, 2005, 12:04 AM
I see. I did sawsomeone carrying 2 white swords before so I wonder if that was the strange Items.

PatserGOUKI
Mar 11, 2005, 05:55 AM
I guess they are hacked out of the code, like for example: the ???? item, the ???? weapon and the ???? mag.

for legits: do not touch and trow away, not even sell it... you don't want hacked mony http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

PatserGOUKI

TrekkiesUnite
Mar 11, 2005, 05:14 PM
were they white or were they light blue becuase if they were light blue it was probably a Yamato.

Legato2471
Mar 12, 2005, 01:50 AM
all ???? weapons are pure white. The exception to this rule is the kamikaze FSOD weapon, which is a 3 swing Dark Flow.

~DiZ/Revan

Sacred_One
Mar 12, 2005, 02:13 AM
I have never touch any of these items. I seen them but never touched one.

404NOTFOUND
Mar 12, 2005, 06:26 AM
???? Weapons are due to some stupid reason, I don't know why they did it in the first place, but basicly here's how it works.

PSOGC 1&2 is biult from the PSOPC/DC Game engine, which also had items like these, but with different skins. Usually insted of adapting a combo and being a white saber, it adapts the 'Matrix skin' or rather a skin which says NO DATA in PSO font on it. I don't know why they made these in the first place, maybe to space offsets or what not, or left it in the game because they're lazy.

As for the monomate mag, probably the same thing as you got that in PSOPC/DC, too.