PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Gamecube Japanese servers

cloretts
Mar 9, 2005, 04:36 AM
I am wondering if there are any English people that play on the Japanese Gamecube servers, the hackers on the american servers are starting to irritate me, and there just aren't enough players on the american servers to have a decent game. If there are players on the Japanese servers, are they spread out, or do they generally gather on one ship?

sorry to ask such question for my first post.

Luis
Mar 9, 2005, 05:17 AM
sinces the fsoders came out from vega, its almost imposible to play online on the us servers, i play on empty ships and block because of that, and guild card my friends to contact them, but i do belive its a good idea go to japan servers, and i dont know if the fsoders go to japan now, that would be a interesting thing.

Tycho
Mar 9, 2005, 07:05 AM
I think there is no set block on the Japanese servers (I'm not even sure if it would be good to make one). But yes, there are people that play there.
Luis's idea is good, just invite some friends to go there, that would be the easiest way.

cloretts
Mar 9, 2005, 08:01 AM
I like the idea of it, but the problem is that I am new to PSO on the gamecube, I used to play on DC and Xbox, but the PC servers went to hell, and the Xbox version wasn't worth paying two fees for, hence, I don't really know anyone on the Gamecube servers yet, that is why I was asking.

Thanks though, it is something that I can look forward to.

Ochre
Mar 9, 2005, 12:31 PM
Well, you could always just browse the JP ships and see if any English players are there. It might take a while, but really, you'd have to do the same things on the US ships anyway if you plan on avoiding the busiest block/lobby.

Ice_ryu
Mar 9, 2005, 01:03 PM
I play on Japan servers all the time, and have not been fsod on there servers yet (can't say the same for the US). If you ever want someone to play with, PM me. But I dont play everyday and sometimes mid game my character will stop moving and talking as i give my son milk and change his diapers.

cloretts
Mar 9, 2005, 05:46 PM
Hey, thanks a lot for the info.

Neith
Mar 9, 2005, 05:59 PM
I tend to play US/EU, but I never stay in the first lobby. I also always password my games, just for added protection from anyone I dont want joining. Afaik, the JP ships are a lot safer, and judging by everyone else's replies, it certainly looks that way.