PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Counts and Exp counts for Central Dome Fire Swirl

CrazyJ
Mar 9, 2005, 10:11 AM
Since someone else posted a topic asking info about Central Fire Dome I noticed that the Quest Guide was missing the enemy count and exp counts so here's the data I compiled for it:

Enemy Counts: (note there is no shortest route for this quest)
Bartle = 9 First Room: 4
Barble = 19 First Room: 4
Tollaw = 34 First Room: 4
Gulgus = 19
Gulgus-Gue = 14
El Rappy = 19
Hilde's = 4 (you only see them when you get to the end of the second part of this quest).

Total Enemies = 108 Total exp (Ult) = 31144

Let me know if this info is useful (I figure there's a good many PSO + offline users still around so this is a good quest for Tollaw hunting).

thanks,

-- J

Circio
Mar 9, 2005, 12:21 PM
I'm not offline only, but this info is still helpful. Thanks for the counts.

CrazyJ
Mar 9, 2005, 01:04 PM
hey no problem. It was fun running in circles around packs of Tollaws and trying to count them. Toward the end I realized that it was easier to count em as I killed em http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-- J

darkholemind
Mar 9, 2005, 05:22 PM
I think it was my topic. But this wasn't what I was asking about. This is still very helpful. When my FOmarl gets up into the 120's I should be able to handle this stage. Then let the Double Cannon hunt begin!

Coleslaw
Mar 9, 2005, 06:31 PM
thanks for the info

Mixfortune
Mar 9, 2005, 06:51 PM
It's not as friendly for FOs (especially lower level ones), since a good part of the quest doesn't allow tech use. With my Whitill, I find just doing Forest SoaB runs gets me more Tollaws in the long run, since I can complete it faster.

For HUs and RAs, it depends on how low you are and how much you're going to need Resta or the support techs to survive... but generally it would be better off for them to do Central Dome Fire Swirl for Tollaws.

And darkholemind, Oran Torr, right? Forest of Sorrow would be better, and faster (especially with FO).

Sitka
Mar 9, 2005, 07:03 PM
On xbox, if you load the CDFS from the Episode II ship, you can hunt/pipe (if offline) Ep II torrs.

Is that true for the plus version?

Just curious.

Mixfortune
Mar 9, 2005, 10:06 PM
On 2005-03-09 16:03, Sitka wrote:
On xbox, if you load the CDFS from the Episode II ship, you can hunt/pipe (if offline) Ep II torrs.

Is that true for the plus version?

Just curious.

Unfortunately, this doesn't work with the US PSO+.
For the other versions of Plus, I'm not sure.

Hrigg
Mar 9, 2005, 10:08 PM
No. Not true. Only episode 1 Hildelts. That's how I go FS.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hrigg on 2005-03-09 19:09 ]</font>

CrazyJ
Mar 9, 2005, 10:23 PM
does anyone know how I can get this info passed on to a mod or an administrator so it can be posted with the rest of the Central Fire Dome Swirl information?

thanks and glad this was useful.

-- J

darkholemind
Mar 10, 2005, 05:50 AM
On 2005-03-09 15:51, Mixfortune wrote:
It's not as friendly for FOs (especially lower level ones), since a good part of the quest doesn't allow tech use. With my Whitill, I find just doing Forest SoaB runs gets me more Tollaws in the long run, since I can complete it faster.

For HUs and RAs, it depends on how low you are and how much you're going to need Resta or the support techs to survive... but generally it would be better off for them to do Central Dome Fire Swirl for Tollaws.

And darkholemind, Oran Torr, right? Forest of Sorrow would be better, and faster (especially with FO).

No, I have a Purplenum FOmarl. She is too low to do CDFS right now. I do it with my lv. 121 HUney that I do the quest with.