PDA

View Full Version : Cheating in general

Jess16241
Mar 9, 2005, 05:40 PM
Hacked weapons:
There is no true way to identify hacked weapons, the "no rare drop" crap when you have a hacked weapon is a lie, i seem to get more rares when using hacked weapons, as for the percentages, you can find photon drops, i find them rather often with my Whitill Hunewearl, i've found enough to max out at least 7 weapons

Cheats:
well, these are noticeable, for one, there is a small flicker in the top left of the screen when using cheats online, even the legit players will see it, it doesn't flicker often, only when a cheat has been activated, such as FSOD, there is a small flicker, barely noticeable whenever a cheat is used, but its not a great thing to watch for, its like using the smoke alarm to tell you that your food is done, its too late by then if ur being FSOD'd, one thing to notice about cheats, are like, if someone never loses health or tp, if a humar is using lvl 30 megid, or if they seem to have unlimited money and rares, or if they are using techniques and weapons in the lobby (which is extremely noticeable), NPC's are the most noticeable cheats there are, which are pretty much the only ones that get banned, seeing as how Sega cant track down FSOD'ers

FSOD
its annoying when used on you, but tough luck, you ppl yell at the ppl that FSOD ppl that are FSOD'ing you, but yet you complain day after day about being FSOD'd, this is more screwed up than anything i have ever seen, and seeing as how im speaking about it, i've heard that if you clip a certain wire in your broadband cable, then it will prevent FSOD alltogether, can anyone prove/disprove this?

oh, and there is a way to FSOD everybody in a ship without using codes, its a glitch, i thought i'd mention it, so don't blame someone for doing it on accident

edit: i was wrong, the 100% on weapons do prove a weapon hacked.....i got photon drops and photon spheres mixed up........

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jess16241 on 2005-03-10 14:34 ]</font>

Solstis
Mar 9, 2005, 05:45 PM
Don't clip anything in your broadband cable, especially if you heard about it from a rumor.

As for the thread itself, yes, you are special. We are now paying attention to you.

TrekkiesUnite
Mar 9, 2005, 06:45 PM
one way to identify hacked weapons and mags is if the weapons percents are over 100 and if it adds more to stats than it should and hacked mags cna be identified if the are over lvl 200.

Superguppie
Mar 10, 2005, 04:35 AM
After being and reading in these and other forums, that first post looks like a big pile of bullshit. Needless to say, I don't buy any of it right now...

Mixfortune
Mar 10, 2005, 07:46 AM
On 2005-03-09 14:40, Jess16241 wrote:
as for the percentages, you can find photon drops, i find them rather often with my Whitill Hunewearl, i've found enough to max out at least 7 weapons

No.

Cheats:
well, these are noticeable, for one, there is a small flicker in the top left of the screen when using cheats online, even the legit players will see it, it doesn't flicker often, only when a cheat has been activated, such as FSOD, there is a small flicker, barely noticeable whenever a cheat is used, but its not a great thing to watch for, its like using the smoke alarm to tell you that your food is done, its too late by then if ur being FSOD'd, one thing to notice about cheats, are like, if someone never loses health or tp, if a humar is using lvl 30 megid, or if they seem to have unlimited money and rares, or if they are using techniques and weapons in the lobby (which is extremely noticeable), NPC's are the most noticeable cheats there are, which are pretty much the only ones that get banned, seeing as how Sega cant track down FSOD'ers

This is obvious. Like... you know you got killed when you see your screen taking on a red overlay... no purpose to posting it.

FSOD
its annoying when used on you, but tough luck, you ppl yell at the ppl that FSOD ppl that are FSOD'ing you, but yet you complain day after day about being FSOD'd, this is more screwed up than anything i have ever seen

Because those people don't want any FSOD going on whatsoever. Difficult concept for some to understand, it seems.

Jess16241
Mar 10, 2005, 09:54 AM
On 2005-03-09 14:45, Solstis wrote:
Don't clip anything in your broadband cable, especially if you heard about it from a rumor.

well of course dont clip the cable, i was just wandering who else has

As for the thread itself, yes, you are special. We are now paying attention to you.

and why did this come to mind? since when did i ask for attention?

Jess16241
Mar 10, 2005, 09:57 AM
On 2005-03-10 04:46, Mixfortune wrote:

as for the percentages, you can find photon drops, i find them rather often with my Whitill Hunewearl, i've found enough to max out at least 7 weapons

No.

and what do you mean by that? no i can't find them, or no i couldn't max out weapons?

Solstis
Mar 10, 2005, 11:15 AM
On 2005-03-10 06:57, Jess16241 wrote:

On 2005-03-10 04:46, Mixfortune wrote:

No.

and what do you mean by that? no i can't find them, or no i couldn't max out weapons?

about 99 PDs = 1 Photon Sphere, right? 1 PS 30% alteration, correct?

7 weapons x 3 Percent Classes = 21. At *least* 3 spheres each is 3 x 21.

So, you have 63 Photon Spheres (at extreme minimum, with rounding) worth of Photon Drops?

6237 Photon Drops?

Jess16241
Mar 10, 2005, 05:31 PM
photon spheres give percentages to weapons.... oh, i never use photon drops, so i thought it was photon drops that gave percentages, ok, it makes sense now, thnx for clearing that up...... ok, so the 100% weapons are a way to tell if they are hacked, ok, well, everyone makes mistakes, sorry for the false info..... (i've never tried to upgrade weapons, and from what mentioned above or in another topic, i thought someone said that one photon drop = 30% on weapons, but i was wrong, i admit it)

404NOTFOUND
Mar 12, 2005, 06:33 AM
Ever tried using a photon crystal? xD

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Mar 12, 2005, 12:52 PM
I don't think those were released.

TrekkiesUnite
Mar 12, 2005, 01:41 PM
100% can be a way usaually if its on more than one attribute but some that have 100% on only one are usaually 300% but just show up as 100%. usually the ones that have it on multiple attributes are not hacked i dont know why its just something ive noticed over the years.

Ikaru
Dec 11, 2006, 04:37 PM
hm...I thought The attributes can only go to 50%? Or was it more? hmmm.....Hacking weapons....What is the point? i say gi find the crap and do it yourself....I used to hack weapons

Arislan
Dec 11, 2006, 04:56 PM
Again, this one is WAY old. Giving a verbal warning overall for these bumps, since you're new. Please look at the last post dates before you post on them, please. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif