PDA

View Full Version : You own??

Fanta
Mar 11, 2005, 07:46 AM
How many people own at least 1 of the following items??

- Delsabers Buster (or Right Arm)
- Sealed J-Sword (lol UrikoBB3)
- The Chaos Bringer arm thing

Hrith
Mar 11, 2005, 08:06 AM
Delsaber's Buster, Shield of Delsaber and Bringer's Rifle aren't rare at all.

I have a Sealed J-Sword, but I did not find it, a friend did, he gave it to me because he quit PSO.

Fanta
Mar 11, 2005, 10:42 AM
I was only asking...

So you have all 3...nice...
Well a friend wants to Bringers Rifle...=P
I want the DRA, cos I got the left...
SJS seems SOOO rare...

Also, I have only just got onto ultimate (cant do caves) but can do forest without too much difficulty...

Neith
Mar 11, 2005, 01:06 PM
You mock me so much http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif A Gee dropped a Justy today as well, died right next to Gi Gue, was gonna jump off my seat, then saw 'Gun Special Weapon'. A sad sad day indeed. Feckin' insect.

I believe I have a Delsaber's Buster somewhere, and my brother has a Bringer's Rifle.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-03-11 10:07 ]</font>

aclors
Mar 11, 2005, 05:45 PM
I don't see what's the big deal about Del Saber's Buster. It isn't good unless you equip Shield of Del Saber and it's a pretty pathetic shield.

Blitzkommando
Mar 11, 2005, 05:56 PM
I also have all three. The Bringers Rifle is awsome because of the special. The Delsaber Buster is a decent saber type, though when combined with the shield (which has highest EDK btw) is powered up decently. And the Sealed J-Sword... pure luck of the draw as with any rare. Unrestricted hell is... Godly.

Sitka
Mar 11, 2005, 06:03 PM
Digigram got a Sealed J-Sword drop.

Then he quit playing PSO.

How ironic is that?

I guess when there's nothing left to achieve.

As for the Delsaber's Shield, when you're Mil hunting and you want a serious EDK boost, it's a great shield to have in your inventory.

HUcastShinobi
Mar 11, 2005, 06:09 PM
sigh... i dont get why you ask for it when you arent getting that lovely sword...

Tycho
Mar 11, 2005, 06:48 PM
I have the Delsaber thing.

You own??

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif
(:wacko: Why didn't anyone else think of that? >_>; )

Fanta
Mar 14, 2005, 12:20 PM
Well I got the Buster and the shield now.
The shield has a good DEF boost but drops EVP unless equip with Buster which I have now...
Only bad thing is it has no EIC, EFR or ETH =(