PDA

View Full Version : Quest: I = pwned :-\

Arkke
Mar 11, 2005, 07:25 PM
Okay, so I'm playing PSOBB, and I'm doing one of the quests where you're in Forest 2 and everything's on fire. I don't remember this quest from the GC version (whereas I've managed to recall all of the others thusfar), and my guy keeps getting his butt kicked by all the fires that are in the area. Anyways, my guy is a HUcast, and if I need a person with an ice spell to extinguish the flames, I'm in trouble. How do I advance in this mission, since all of the switches on doors are covered in fire I can't get rid of? Is there something I missed in the Japanese that the guy on the ground spoke at me?

Help with this would really be appreciated.

Solstis
Mar 11, 2005, 07:37 PM
On 2005-03-11 16:25, Arkke wrote:
Okay, so I'm playing PSOBB, and I'm doing one of the quests where you're in Forest 2 and everything's on fire. I don't remember this quest from the GC version (whereas I've managed to recall all of the others thusfar), and my guy keeps getting his butt kicked by all the fires that are in the area. Anyways, my guy is a HUcast, and if I need a person with an ice spell to extinguish the flames, I'm in trouble. How do I advance in this mission, since all of the switches on doors are covered in fire I can't get rid of? Is there something I missed in the Japanese that the guy on the ground spoke at me?

Help with this would really be appreciated.

You have to shoot the fires. Techniques won't work on that level.

Eihwaz
Mar 11, 2005, 07:48 PM
The quest is called "Central Dome Fire Swirl". You don't remember it from GC becuase it was originally only on Xbox...which BB is a port of, technically.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2005-03-11 16:49 ]</font>

Arkke
Mar 11, 2005, 07:55 PM
Ah, I see. So only the XBox got it. Well, that explains why I don't recognize it...

And shoot the fires? Can do. Thanks for the info.

Ketchup345
Mar 11, 2005, 08:13 PM
On 2005-03-11 16:55, Arkke wrote:
Ah, I see. So only the XBox got it. Well, that explains why I don't recognize it...

It was unlockable on PSO+; and was on PSO DC (how, I'm not sure, but it was there).

kazuma56
Mar 11, 2005, 08:24 PM
^ DC had downloadable quests, something that GC suffers from for some reason... or so i've heard.

Meaky
Mar 12, 2005, 10:24 AM
That quest is the only download quest that has been released, I'm still a tad confused at _why_ they even have the download quests..I mean, if you are only going to release one, just seems like a waste of time if you ask me..