PDA

View Full Version : Section ID drops

RedBoxHunter
Mar 11, 2005, 09:02 PM
Even though I have been playing PSO for awhile, I have only been able to play online once for a two week period and there is something I want cleared up for me beofore Blue Burst is released in the US.

When you are playing in a team of people and encounter a rare enemy, which person's Section ID determines what it drops? Is it the person who kills the monster, the person who started the game, or something else? For example, If I, a Redria, was playing a game that a Skyly started, could I find a Sealed J-Sword from a Gi-Gue?

BIZKIT
Mar 11, 2005, 09:10 PM
Well....if blue burst is like normal PSO....the 1st players ID determines items that drop. byut i dont know anything about blue burst

Eihwaz
Mar 11, 2005, 09:44 PM
On 2005-03-11 18:02, RedBoxHunter wrote:
Even though I have been playing PSO for awhile, I have only been able to play online once for a two week period and there is something I want cleared up for me beofore Blue Burst is released in the US.

When you are playing in a team of people and encounter a rare enemy, which person's Section ID determines what it drops? Is it the person who kills the monster, the person who started the game, or something else? For example, If I, a Redria, was playing a game that a Skyly started, could I find a Sealed J-Sword from a Gi-Gue?

Yes. Provided that the Skyly person was still in the game, and stayed in there. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RedBoxHunter
Mar 11, 2005, 09:58 PM
Great. I'm sick of playing offline GC where I'm limited to Redria items.