PDA

View Full Version : Official Corrupted Character Thread

Axel3792
Mar 13, 2005, 07:42 PM
This thread is intended for everyone to post about their favorite characters that have been lost to corruption, and also where and when they were when it happened. Hopefully through some of the knowledge gained here, some will be able to avoid a situation that could lead to corruption. Guess I'll start it off:

I don't actually remember when/where I was when these characters got fried, but here they are:

Axel jr. - HUmar, level 36
:+Night+: - HUcast, level 1 (chat char)
Isis - HUcaseal, CModer
Queen - FOmarl, level 56
Geist - RAmar, level 67

Losing these characters to corruption really made me hate playing online. A LOT. This mostly happened back in the highly populated PSO days, in Vega and Altair.

Sacred_One
Mar 13, 2005, 07:47 PM
SONYIA
FOmarl ( Oran )
Lv 48
Weapon: Striker
Soul Frame: 2 slots
Knights/power and Angel/mind
Mag: Marica 200

My first character I ever made on PSO. I lost her during saving when I had a blackout. I really miss her. I created Faran my next FOmarl who has the same design as SONYIA. However...Everytime I use this character, it reminds me of SONYIA, my most honored character.

Hrith
Mar 13, 2005, 07:49 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42567&forum=11&154

Skorpius
Mar 13, 2005, 07:49 PM
Heh, highly populated PSO days were Vega 01, Vega 02, Vega 03, Deneb 09, Antares 08.

Luis
Mar 13, 2005, 08:49 PM
the kind of memory also helps you to save your chars or corrupt them

Puppet_Papaya
Mar 13, 2005, 09:30 PM
The Gamecube incarnation of my signature character, LiLiCA, whom i have been using since i started on dreamcast. I don't remember what level she was. All I know is that it was Animal Crossing that corrupted the card for some reason. Go figure.

Dhylec
Mar 13, 2005, 10:46 PM
please use the given link