PDA

View Full Version : OMG ITS ULTIMATE

Scythapox
Mar 13, 2005, 09:21 PM
Ok I just today beat very hard. I am at level 75 and to tell the truth I don't know if I'll be able to get very far in this alone every thing is so fast and beafed up. Is Ultimate ment to be played online only. I want to go online but I have know money so I can't yet. what do you think will I have to wait

Getintothegame
Mar 13, 2005, 09:25 PM
Ultimate is not online only, and can be beat offline with the right strategy quite easily.

Scythapox
Mar 13, 2005, 09:31 PM
On 2005-03-13 18:25, Getintothegame wrote:
Ultimate is not online only, and can be beat offline with the right strategy quite easily.

show off *wink* hmm I may be able to but I want to go only so bad.....

RedBoxHunter
Mar 13, 2005, 09:44 PM
Why can't you play online? For me it was jsut problems connecting my Gamecube to my modem, so I can go online when Blue Burst is released in the US.

The reason Ultimate is so hard is because it is the last difficulty, so it needs to be at least a little bit challenging for players close to level 200.

Scythapox
Mar 13, 2005, 09:47 PM
On 2005-03-13 18:44, RedBoxHunter wrote:
Why can't you play online? For me it was jsut problems connecting my Gamecube to my modem, so I can go online when Blue Burst is released in the US.

The reason Ultimate is so hard is because it is the last difficulty, so it needs to be at least a little bit challenging for players close to level 200.

1. have no job
2. have no money
3. Parents won't give me money

thats why *sigh*

ViewtifulJoe
Mar 14, 2005, 02:14 AM
You a hunter, ain't ya? Ultimate will be hard for a hunter, otherwise it's a piece of cake, which is demonstated by the fact that my Force beat ultimate at a lower level than you got there. There should be a sticky warning newbies not to use hunters first. Get a force and then make a hunter, so you can shower him/her with kickass weps. Demolition comet with 35% hit helps. I'm so lucky http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. But not lucky enough for guld milla http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Tycho
Mar 14, 2005, 04:56 AM

Ultimate needs to be at least a little bit challenging for players close to level 200.

Sadly... it isn't. With the right equipment, and online in nice teams, it isn't thst hard.

Crescens2k
Mar 14, 2005, 09:53 AM
I beat episode 1 offline at level 110. Online it was a little more of a problem and got there easily at level 140. But well, I always play a force so its no wonder eh?

Scythapox
Mar 14, 2005, 12:37 PM
On 2005-03-14 06:53, Crescens2k wrote:
I beat episode 1 offline at level 110. Online it was a little more of a problem and got there easily at level 140. But well, I always play a force so its no wonder eh?

REALLY wow with my handy dandy Drain Raygun plus 15, my H&S25 Justice, and Vjaya my HUcast should be able to beat Ultimate with ease I must say with only 15 resist light on the Dark Falz 3 VERY HARD his grants was only doing like 150 damage which isn't much when my HP is 592 he was alot easier then when I first fought him in hard

gream-green
Mar 14, 2005, 02:26 PM
On 2005-03-14 01:56, Tycho wrote:

Ultimate needs to be at least a little bit challenging for players close to level 200.

Sadly... it isn't. With the right equipment, and online in nice teams, it isn't thst hard.at all.

hucasts_rock
Mar 14, 2005, 05:04 PM
On 2005-03-14 09:37, Scythapox wrote:

REALLY wow with my handy dandy Drain Raygun plus 15, my H&S25 Justice, and Vjaya my HUcast should be able to beat Ultimate with ease I must say with only 15 resist light on the Dark Falz 3 VERY HARD his grants was only doing like 150 damage which isn't much when my HP is 592 he was alot easier then when I first fought him in hard

Be warned that most of the enemies are different-looking, which means that it'll take a little more to take them down (Well, they change in Episode 1 only). The bosses also have stronger variations with new attack patterns (Besides Dark Falz, whom only has newer attack patterns). Just a little warning. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Split
Mar 14, 2005, 09:59 PM

vjaya and a mechgun, good choices. H&S will definitely serve you well, especially in mines, and especially with machine hit% and i've killed the normal dragon in 1 hit with vjaya(critical charge). You might wanna get something fairly powerful yet easy to find, like the yamato or a stag cutlerey, even though you probably have it already. By the way, people may portray it as easy, but it's actually DAMN hard to beat if you're solo. To tell the truth the farthest I've gotten is the mines(I'm an offline solo-er because i'm poor like you)at lv 112 before I accidently pulled the plug and killed all my characters while the game was saving. You'll kill forest the first time through, but caves are just something you have to be persistant through, bring lots of scapes and you should be fine, although I didn't exactly want to do it again afterwards. The hellish ultimate-level incarnations of evil/pal/guil sharks move almost as fast as the characters, and obviously as an android you won't have resta there to heal you when your mates run dry. My key advice would be to raise a Rati, take the time to search for weapons, preferrably in offline multiplayer if you can, and have as much fun as possible. Who knows, you could be the record setter for HUcasts. Or not http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif. Good luck, and godspeed, man. Remember, wether it be weapons or allies, take all the help you can get.

Split
Mar 14, 2005, 10:01 PM
On 2005-03-14 18:59, Split wrote:

vjaya and a mechgun, good choices. H&S will definitely serve you well, especially in mines, and especially with machine hit% and i've killed the normal dragon in 1 hit with vjaya(critical charge). You might wanna get something fairly powerful yet easy to find, like the yamato or a stag cutlerey, even though you probably have it already. By the way, people may portray it as easy, but it's actually DAMN hard to beat if you're a solo hunter. To tell the truth the farthest I've gotten is the mines(I'm an offline solo-er because i'm poor like you)at lv 112 before I accidently pulled the plug and killed all my characters while the game was saving. You'll kill forest the first time through, but caves are just something you have to be persistant through, bring lots of scapes and you should be fine, although I didn't exactly want to do it again afterwards. The hellish ultimate-level incarnations of evil/pal/guil sharks move almost as fast as the characters, and obviously as an android you won't have resta there to heal you when your mates run dry. My key advice would be to raise a Rati, take the time to search for weapons, preferrably in offline multiplayer if you can, and have as much fun as possible. Who knows, you could be the record setter for HUcasts. Or not http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif. Good luck, and godspeed, man. Remember, wether it be weapons or allies, take all the help you can get.

Scythapox
Mar 15, 2005, 01:57 AM
On 2005-03-14 19:01, Split wrote:

On 2005-03-14 18:59, Split wrote:

vjaya and a mechgun, good choices. H&S will definitely serve you well, especially in mines, and especially with machine hit% and i've killed the normal dragon in 1 hit with vjaya(critical charge). You might wanna get something fairly powerful yet easy to find, like the yamato or a stag cutlerey, even though you probably have it already. By the way, people may portray it as easy, but it's actually DAMN hard to beat if you're a solo hunter. To tell the truth the farthest I've gotten is the mines(I'm an offline solo-er because i'm poor like you)at lv 112 before I accidently pulled the plug and killed all my characters while the game was saving. You'll kill forest the first time through, but caves are just something you have to be persistant through, bring lots of scapes and you should be fine, although I didn't exactly want to do it again afterwards. The hellish ultimate-level incarnations of evil/pal/guil sharks move almost as fast as the characters, and obviously as an android you won't have resta there to heal you when your mates run dry. My key advice would be to raise a Rati, take the time to search for weapons, preferrably in offline multiplayer if you can, and have as much fun as possible. Who knows, you could be the record setter for HUcasts. Or not http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif. Good luck, and godspeed, man. Remember, wether it be weapons or allies, take all the help you can get.

hey thanks sadly I haven't got either of those strong but easy to find weapons I tryed to get the Yamto but I gave up I never could get one funny enough I just finshed leveling my mag to 100 and I planed ahead and I got a Rati lol so that works I hope I can do it but it looks liek I first need those to weapons if there that good...

Getintothegame
Mar 15, 2005, 02:03 AM
Go Kimikaze style. That's the most awesome way to play, especially if you're a ranger.

I remember going on Episode 2 ultimate at level 120 and beating Olga Flow in a Seabeds run. I ended up at level 123. I thought that was amazing. It took me over 3 hours.