PDA

View Full Version : Rati colors

slimer1231
Mar 13, 2005, 10:14 PM
Hey I remember a few months back somoen posted a pic of a blue and black rati (blue where red is) I still think the picture is somewhere in the guides if memory serves.
So I was just wondering if anyone ever figured out how to get this special rati, or if it was just a hack.
Any information on this would be awesome. Thanks!

TheOneHero
Mar 13, 2005, 10:23 PM
I'm fairly positive it is a hack. Since there is no way legitly to change the body color of a Rati. That is, unless you mess with you TV settings. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

jspacemunkey
Mar 13, 2005, 10:31 PM
i thought people agreed that it was the lighting that pic was taken in. there are some areas were lighting or effects make colors look very different than normal. if it's not the lighting though, it's definitely a hack.

slimer1231
Mar 13, 2005, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. This is the first I've heard of the lighting thing. I seriously haven't been on since like August so I'm alittle slow on some of the stuff
But I'm working to catch up http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Joltox
Mar 14, 2005, 11:23 AM
I'm just going tom throw this out their and see how you all reply to this.
I thought that the color of your Rati changes by the color of your section ID. I have a Rati that is white and purple. So I think it's by the section ID.
What do you all think?

Saiffy
Mar 14, 2005, 11:26 AM
On 2005-03-14 08:23, Joltox wrote:
I'm just going tom throw this out their and see how you all reply to this.
I thought that the color of your Rati changes by the color of your section ID. I have a Rati that is white and purple. So I think it's by the section ID.
What do you all think?

No

AlterUser
May 31, 2005, 10:38 PM
its body color is based on what your first costume color is

GyroidFanatic
May 31, 2005, 10:40 PM
No, it's it's wing color. And it's not exactly your ID color, but your initial mag color.