PDA

View Full Version : I need some help....

OGDarkElf
Mar 14, 2005, 05:59 PM
I have been on Caves 1 since level 4, but I can't beat it.. I am a level 10 Force and can't find any good weapons to beat them with except my Level 3 Foie,Level 2 Zonde, and Level 3 Barta, but they waste all my mona..do yall know any weapons I can get? And I have over 100,000 mesata(My brother got it for me)But I can't trade becasue I'm not online yet

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OGDarkElf on 2005-03-14 14:59 ]</font>

Skorpius
Mar 14, 2005, 06:07 PM
You're fine. Get Fluids and Telepipes.

Learn weaknesses and resistances, and use Telepipes when you run out of Fluids.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-03-14 15:07 ]</font>

OGDarkElf
Mar 14, 2005, 06:12 PM
Ya I've been doing that, but do you know the stringest weapon I can get?Or the strongest weapon I'm getting close to? I need i think one more MST for Gifoie..one more lvl..and umm I think I need like 10-11 MST to use Resta lvl 3..btw..what does Resta 3 do?does that heal everyone playing?

CrazyJ
Mar 14, 2005, 06:18 PM
If you're new to PSO the FO is the hardest character class to play. I'd suggest you start using a HUnewearl, HUcast, RAmar, or RAmarl for a bit first. Use them to find tech disks and frames for your FO. Find a Hildabear's head (or Hildablue's head) and have Dr. Montague turn it into a Hildabear's Cane and that will be a decent early weapon for your FO.

Also, have your Hunter or Ranger character level up your FO's MAG for him. They need Fluids far less than FO's so they can use them on the MAG to raise it's MIND power (great for FO's of course).

Hope this helps and have fun.

-- J

OGDarkElf
Mar 14, 2005, 06:22 PM
Oh!No way..I'm not new..I've played the Xbox one for a year, but my game got messed up and Sonic Team kept charging me for my money even when we canceled it, so I haven't played it a while...if you have played the Xbox and heard of Dark Elf, level 72, that was me.Or OG Dark Elf

What setting can I find like a hildabear's Head?and where is this so called Dr.?

Ok..let me get a stickie pad and write all this down -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OGDarkElf on 2005-03-14 15:23 ]</font>

Loki_174
Mar 14, 2005, 06:48 PM
All ID's barring Skyly, Redria and Whitill can find Hildebear's Head in Vhard (I'll let you guess what it's found off of). If you have anyone in Vhard now, you could try to look for it by doing Forest of Sorrow runs, but I'll assume not, so once you get one, you should already know how to change enemy parts. (Beat the quest "Doc's Secret Plan" and in either "Dr. Osto's Research" or "Unsealed Door," talk to the yellow FOnewm walking around, and if you have an enemy part in your inventory, he'll change it into the "real" form.)

But don't worry about it. Even if you had one for your Force now, you wouldn't be able to equip it. Even the lowest level 9 star rare for a Force requires a good 300+ MST to equip (I forget what a Club of Laconium needs). Just focus on leveling your Force up, finding Techniques, raising your Mag properly, following a decent Material-usage strategy, etc.

By the way, once you reach De Rol Le, you'll want to make good use of that Gifoie disk.

OGDarkElf
Mar 14, 2005, 06:52 PM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Thanks..I just got the disk Gifoie!I'm just about to test it..let's see...wow..way better than Foie lvl 3...lol..how can I use an Amplifier of Zonde..?

Genoa
Mar 14, 2005, 07:08 PM
There are items known as ____ Barriers. Such as Yellow Barrier, or Red Barrier, etc...
You can merge an item (such as your Amplifier of Zonde) in a Yellow Barrier to create ZONDE MERGE. You equip the Yellow Barrier, scroll to Amplifire of Zonde, and USE will be highlighted. Hit use and it merges. This will allow your Zonde Technique Damage (only Zonde, not Gi or Razonde) to be increased. There's also and Item called Amplifier of Yellow, which increases All types of Zonde techniques, but... it doens't increase them all as high as each individual merge. See what i'm saying?
They even got Merges for Increased Shifta/Deband/Resta/Anti range. It's crazy. There is no merge that increases Megid/Grants/Reverser/Jellen/Zalure (that I know of).

OGDarkElf
Mar 14, 2005, 07:13 PM
Ok..thanks a,lot..sorry about all the question...thanks! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Joltox
Mar 15, 2005, 02:51 PM
It's cool. We're all here to help one another out.

OGDarkElf
Mar 15, 2005, 05:11 PM
Oh yall hey again..umm...where can I find like Power Materials and Monogrinders?I have an new item and want to put some grinders on it and I need to be stronger..oh is there like any other items that can raise your MST,HP, or TP?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OGDarkElf on 2005-03-15 14:14 ]</font>

Calx
Mar 15, 2005, 06:28 PM
You'll find grinders and mats all over the place just as you play. Nothing you can really hunt for. At least, it wouldn't be worth hunting for. Concentrate on feeding your MAG all the time as you play. That's by far the fastest way for you to become stronger quickly right now. Look at some of the countless MAG guides on this site if you don't know how to go about it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calx on 2005-03-15 15:28 ]</font>

OGDarkElf
Mar 15, 2005, 07:43 PM
W007!!I FINALLY BEAT CAVES!!THAT DE ROL LE GOT PW3D!!I 473him 7h3n ki113d him >:P LOL!!THANKS ALOT GUYS/GIRLS!

Joltox
Mar 16, 2005, 08:43 AM
Congradulations Darkelf. So, what are you up to now?

OGDarkElf
Mar 16, 2005, 07:52 PM
I am gonna go try and beat Mines now. By the time I get to Ruins, I will probably be around level 20-21.After I reach level 27, I will start hunting for rares.So, for this summer once I go online I will have alot of things I can trade.This morning I played Mines and I mean it was EASY!I beat Mines 1 it like less than a minute.Lol.Well, I'm off..I am now gonna go start fighting those dumb robots...-_-.

Joltox
Mar 17, 2005, 08:59 AM
Have fun!! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif

OGDarkElf
Mar 18, 2005, 06:10 PM
I beat Mines and I am on to Ruins.I am going to try and beat RUins tonight..what level should I be to beat the boss?I already know most of the weaknesses are Fire...but what is Dark Falz's Weakness?

Zid
Mar 18, 2005, 06:17 PM
Hey do you guys play on the pc, gamecube, or xbox? Just wondering. well using normal spells might work better then the weak once but use fire type spells against them

Arnot
Mar 18, 2005, 06:26 PM
On 2005-03-18 15:17, Zid wrote:
Hey do you guys play on the pc, gamecube, or xbox?

You can usually find out which system(s) a person uses by clicking the little index card button under a person's post. There you can view that person's profile and see which version they play.

OGDarkElf
Mar 18, 2005, 07:14 PM
On 2005-03-18 15:26, Arnot wrote:

On 2005-03-18 15:17, Zid wrote:
Hey do you guys play on the pc, gamecube, or xbox?

You can usually find out which system(s) a person uses by clicking the little index card button under a person's post. There you can view that person's profile and see which version they play.

That was kind of Off Topic..but...umm..like what is Dark Falz weakness?The Mines boss had a different weakness

Loki_174
Mar 18, 2005, 08:23 PM
His first actual form is weak against Zonde. His second, Barta. On Hard and up, his final form is Foie.

Meanwhile, the Daravants are weak against Barta. You'll need at least 120... no wait.. I think 140 HP to survive his Pilla attack. So be sure to have at least 141 HP. Equip HP/Units if need be, and maybe a Brave Barrier for the resistances. Def isn't a factor here at all (except for the Daravants.. I think). Good luck...

OGDarkElf
Mar 18, 2005, 08:29 PM
I have like these thinngs like Knight/power and HP things, but I can't use them..does anyone know a barrier that a Force can use and comes with slots?

Loki_174
Mar 18, 2005, 11:50 PM
*Blink... blink*

Guess you never learned about Slots, huh? Well, if you equip an armor (or in the case of you being a Force, a frame), it may or may not have Slots in it. Just click R to see if they do or not. If it says "Slot 1" (or something to that extent) you can equip one Slot item, or "Unit." Those units are the Knight/Powers, Digger/HPs and Priest/Minds you've found. Every Armor/Frame can have up to 4 Slots, and you can add more to one by using a little thing called an "Addslot." Simple, eh? Though those are slightly rare, mostly just found in boxes, randomly. (They can also be piped off Normal Redria Nar Lillies in Temple.)

Either way, you should focus mainly on finding Frames with four slots. If you see one for sale in the Shop, and it's better than your current one (or slightly worse, but has more slots than your current), buy it and use it. That should be your main focus with non-rare Armors: Slots. (When you get into the rarer armors, stats will be more prominent, as you can just get Addslots for that.)

For the most part, you'll just want HP and Mind units, being a FOmar and all, having the worst HP/MST growth of the Forces. (Then again, I think FOmarls have a lower max MST than FOmars, so... either way.)

Hope that helps a bit.

OGDarkElf
Mar 18, 2005, 11:56 PM
I know all that, but thanks..I needed to know how to cheak if it haded slots http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif THanks!

Loki_174
Mar 19, 2005, 12:01 AM
Um, right.. sure. Good thing I have all the time in the world to kill right now, heh.

OGDarkElf
Mar 19, 2005, 12:17 AM
Lol..I don't really think I am ready for Ruin's boss..http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I'm gonna die so fast

Zid
Mar 19, 2005, 12:13 PM
I neeed some help to but not for the same reason its been along time since i played last and now i forgot how to equip the marksmanarms and stuff like that on my armor.

OGDarkElf
Mar 19, 2005, 12:16 PM
Armors need slots..which SLots are explained in a post or three up.

Quote:
*Blink... blink*

Guess you never learned about Slots, huh? Well, if you equip an armor (or in the case of you being a Force, a frame), it may or may not have Slots in it. Just click R to see if they do or not. If it says "Slot 1" (or something to that extent) you can equip one Slot item, or "Unit." Those units are the Knight/Powers, Digger/HPs and Priest/Minds you've found. Every Armor/Frame can have up to 4 Slots, and you can add more to one by using a little thing called an "Addslot." Simple, eh? Though those are slightly rare, mostly just found in boxes, randomly. (They can also be piped off Normal Redria Nar Lillies in Temple.)

Either way, you should focus mainly on finding Frames with four slots. If you see one for sale in the Shop, and it's better than your current one (or slightly worse, but has more slots than your current), buy it and use it. That should be your main focus with non-rare Armors: Slots. (When you get into the rarer armors, stats will be more prominent, as you can just get Addslots for that.)

For the most part, you'll just want HP and Mind units, being a FOmar and all, having the worst HP/MST growth of the Forces. (Then again, I think FOmarls have a lower max MST than FOmars, so... either way.)

Hope that helps a bit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OGDarkElf on 2005-03-19 09:16 ]</font>

Zid
Mar 19, 2005, 01:01 PM
Thanks a lot

Joltox
Mar 21, 2005, 08:57 AM
I was on level 25 with my Fomar when I was facing Dark Falz. Easy as pie. Just be sure to have some hp increasing stats to put on your frame or armor.