PDA

View Full Version : thinking of holding a pso contest....

thorton2
Mar 14, 2005, 07:35 PM
Is there a way to hold a pso contest and have several people play? I was wondering if I can get some ideas. This contest would be for ep 1 + 2 for gc. Maybe the winnder of the contest could get a ps2? I have a site in progress and I was wondering for some ideas. I plan on doing this for several online games across all consoles. Any ideas?

Hrigg
Mar 14, 2005, 08:32 PM
There's no "real" organized way to hold a contest in PSO. Maybe whoever can get a Sange and Yasha and Guld Milla first. That would take a while for someone to complete. Another would be whoever can obtain and unseal a Sealed J-Sword first.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hrigg on 2005-03-14 17:33 ]</font>

Skorpius
Mar 14, 2005, 08:44 PM
Who's paying for the PS2?

thorton2
Mar 14, 2005, 11:11 PM
I would be paying for the ps2. I was thinking maybe something along the lines to see who can try and survive the longest and maybe have like 16 people play four different games and the last surviver from each game game could go into ult and whoever was the last to die would win. I dont know. I do have a web site if anyone would be interested. I am not too sure on how to do it. I am also doing this with Halo 2 which probably be easier to figure out. I am still open to suggestions though.

Getintothegame
Mar 15, 2005, 01:44 AM
I say we do it on Blue Burst beta when that gets released. That way, we will know everyone's legit and nobody has a lead over anyone.