PDA

View Full Version : D-PARTS ver2.10 help?

Scythapox
Mar 14, 2005, 09:58 PM
I saw this on the website and it looked awsome so I was like well I guess I'll try even though I doudt I'll get one well the second Bulclaw I killed which was near the beginning of ruins 1 gave it to me lol I looked on this site to see if there was anyone saying this rocks From what I looked at I couldn't find much of what they thought of it so I'm asking here is This armor I got worth putting 4 Add slots in and calling my best armor forever. It sure seems that way. What do you think

RicoRoyal
Mar 14, 2005, 10:06 PM
On 2005-03-14 18:58, Scythapox wrote:
[I]s This armor I got worth putting 4 Add slots in and calling my best armor forever[?]

No.

http://www.pso-world.com/item_compare.php?section=9&class=Armor&version=v3

However, it might still be worth using the Add Slots on the armor for the time being. If the armor is the best you currently have, and you don't have any active plans to hunt for a better one for the time being, then you might as well make the best of the armor.

Scythapox
Mar 14, 2005, 10:14 PM
On 2005-03-14 19:06, RicoRoyal wrote:

On 2005-03-14 18:58, Scythapox wrote:
[I]s This armor I got worth putting 4 Add slots in and calling my best armor forever[?]

No.

http://www.pso-world.com/item_compare.php?section=9&class=Armor&version=v3

However, it might still be worth using the Add Slots on the armor for the time being. If the armor is the best you currently have, and you don't have any active plans to hunt for a better one for the time being, then you might as well make the best of the armor.

Hmm from what I see even though it dosen't have the best armor it has second best ATP and second best RLC
I'm not really sure what I'll do with it right now I'm trying to find Add slots for it in the seabed normal at least that is what the guide on this website said....

RicoRoyal
Mar 14, 2005, 10:17 PM
10 ATP is absolutely meaningless (go try out different values in the Damage Calculator to get a crash course in futility). Do not take ATP boosts as small as that into account when comparing the armor to others.

Mixfortune
Mar 14, 2005, 10:18 PM
On 2005-03-14 19:14, Scythapox wrote:

Hmm from what I see even though it dosen't have the best armor it has second best ATP and second best RLC
I'm not really sure what I'll do with it right now I'm trying to find Add slots for it in the seabed normal at least that is what the guide on this website said....

The ATP on the armors doesn't really help that much later on, especially the +10 ATP on what you have... if it's better than what you currently have, then by all means use it, but you'll be finding better armors as you progress through the game. Definitely not one of the best.

And Smoking Plate is Fonewm only.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2005-03-14 19:19 ]</font>

Scythapox
Mar 14, 2005, 10:18 PM
On 2005-03-14 19:17, RicoRoyal wrote:
10 ATP is absolutely meaningless (go try out different values in the Damage Calculator to get a crash course in futility). Do not take ATP boosts as small as that into account when comparing the armor to others.

hmmm I guess your right it looked like Smoking plate is the best is that hard to get?

Scythapox
Mar 14, 2005, 10:20 PM
On 2005-03-14 19:18, Mixfortune wrote:

The ATP on the armors doesn't really help that much later on, especially the +10 ATP on what you have... if it's better than what you currently have, then by all means use it, but you'll be finding better armors as you progress through the game. Definitely not one of the best.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2005-03-14 19:19 ]</font>
what do you mean later on I'm in Ulitame

Scythapox
Mar 14, 2005, 10:22 PM
On 2005-03-14 19:18, Mixfortune wrote:

aaaa crap hmm then what is the strongest for a HUcast... maybe Arua Feild???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scythapox on 2005-03-14 19:25 ]</font>

Tycho
Mar 14, 2005, 10:28 PM
On 2005-03-14 19:22, Scythapox wrote:

Yes, but HUcast cannot wear that. Lumi is the strongest you can wear, but Electro Frame is an easier drop.

Scythapox
Mar 14, 2005, 10:30 PM
On 2005-03-14 19:28, Tycho wrote:

On 2005-03-14 19:22, Scythapox wrote:

Yes, but HUcast cannot wear that. Lumi is the strongest you can wear, but Electro Frame is an easier drop.

Any thing else that dosen't drain your HP I'm going to use the Soul Banish (My favorite weapon) and that means I'll be draining my Hp fast lol never mine didn't see that eletro frame

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scythapox on 2005-03-14 19:32 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Mar 14, 2005, 10:31 PM
On 2005-03-14 19:20, Scythapox wrote:

Well, still... as you level more, (your profile says level 78), you'll have access to far better armors later on... as well as finding some more of the better ones as you gain access to more areas and do more runs.

That's what I meant.

Scythapox
Mar 14, 2005, 10:34 PM
On 2005-03-14 19:31, Mixfortune wrote:

On 2005-03-14 19:20, Scythapox wrote:

Well, still... as you level more, (your profile says level 78), you'll have access to far better armors later on... as well as finding some more of the better ones as you gain access to more areas and do more runs.

That's what I meant.

Oh I see sorry yea I am pretty low Hey I'm worried if I go online the rumors about your account getting deleted I have the first PSO for gamecube so should I not go online it seems like it happens to tons of people

Skorpius
Mar 14, 2005, 11:04 PM
. <-
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/edit.gif <-

Use them, please.

1. Do not waste your Add Slots on such an armor. You are offline, and you should hold the Add Slots for better armors.

2. Best Armors for Androids are Luminous Field and Electro Frame. Tycho already stated this.

3. Your chances of getting corrupted, online, are probably higher than mine.

Scythapox
Mar 14, 2005, 11:08 PM
On 2005-03-14 20:04, Skorpius wrote:
. <-
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/edit.gif <-

Use them, please.

1. Do not waste your Add Slots on such an armor. You are offline, and you should hold the Add Slots for better armors.

2. Best Armors for Androids are Luminous Field and Electro Frame. Tycho already stated this.

3. Your chances of getting corrupted, online, are probably higher than mine.

what the hell does that mean

Skorpius
Mar 14, 2005, 11:25 PM
Punctuation and Post Edit?

[ Sorry, you must wait at least 30 seconds from your previous post to post again. ]
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

RicoRoyal
Mar 14, 2005, 11:26 PM
It means you're more likely to hang around with the wrong crowd (not because you're a bad person, just because you don't know any better). Most people who are new to online tend to want to hang around in the lobbies with the most people (because you wan't to make new friends ASAP - bad approach, but I have yet to meet someone completely new to online that thinks any differently). It shouldn't really come as a surprise, that those who wish to do harm onto others (those who would love nothing more than to corrupt your memory cards), would much rather take out crowded lobbies filled with tons of gullible people, rather than to take out one or two people in some obscurely located European ship or something. I know it sounds sad, but to get the most life out of your online experience, chances are you'll want to find places to HIDE (yes, hide) while playing with trustworthy friends (if you decide to go online, make sure to make friends via these here forums before you take the plunge).

Scythapox
Mar 15, 2005, 12:53 AM
On 2005-03-14 20:26, RicoRoyal wrote:
It means you're more likely to hang around with the wrong crowd (not because you're a bad person, just because you don't know any better). Most people who are new to online tend to want to hang around in the lobbies with the most people (because you wan't to make new friends ASAP - bad approach, but I have yet to meet someone completely new to online that thinks any differently). It shouldn't really come as a surprise, that those who wish to do harm onto others (those who would love nothing more than to corrupt your memory cards), would much rather take out crowded lobbies filled with tons of gullible people, rather than to take out one or two people in some obscurely located European ship or something. I know it sounds sad, but to get the most life out of your online experience, chances are you'll want to find places to HIDE (yes, hide) while playing with trustworthy friends (if you decide to go online, make sure to make friends via these here forums before you take the plunge).

hmm that kinda sucks, knowing my luck and it seems know one here plays PSO any more looks like I shouldn't go online because:

1. won't make friends
2. may lose my data
3.playing online anlone is the sam as offline except for new items and quest it seems

I would love to play online really I would but if it is that big of a mess to where I have to "Hide" why waste my moneu when I could find another MMORPG where that dosen't happen and the come out with new patchs to fix problems unlike POS *sigh* man I was really hoping to play online I think I may as well put the game away and only play offline when there are know other games to play. Man what were you thinking Sega making a game like this where you can't update it...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scythapox on 2005-03-14 21:56 ]</font>

RicoRoyal
Mar 15, 2005, 01:06 AM
On 2005-03-14 21:53, Scythapox wrote:
Man what were you thinking Sega making a game like this where you can't update it...

Cheer up, there's hope over the horizon.

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (http://www.pso-world.com/psopc.php)

Read up more on BB by browsing the first two pages of the General Forum and by reading the stickies. It's coming to the US, and alot of what you brought up as reasons for not going online with the cube has been remedied for this new version of PSO. An ideal offline PSO does not come close to what an ideal Online PSO ("O" is for Online) has to offer. You're missing out on alot of great things.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smilejap.gif

Scythapox
Mar 15, 2005, 01:11 AM
On 2005-03-14 22:06, RicoRoyal wrote:

On 2005-03-14 21:53, Scythapox wrote:
Man what were you thinking Sega making a game like this where you can't update it...

Cheer up, there's hope over the horizon.

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (http://www.pso-world.com/psopc.php)

Read up more on BB by browsing the first two pages of the General Forum and by reading the stickies. It's coming to the US, and alot of what you brought up as reasons for not going online with the cube has been remedied for this new version of PSO. An ideal offline PSO does not come close to what an ideal Online PSO ("O" is for Online) has to offer. You're missing out on alot of great things.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smilejap.gif

man my list will never get smaller I'm going to play 6 different MMORPG that I hear are good and play each one online for 2 months then pick my favorite and play that one

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scythapox on 2005-03-14 22:20 ]</font>

Arnot
Mar 15, 2005, 03:51 AM
If I had the money to do that, then i would be a rich man my friend. [I'm assuming you are gonna buy the actual game] So that would be roughly 400 bucks american, thats buying each game and paying for the monthly fee.

6 games @ approximaatly $50 each for two months each. O.o Thats just a huge waste of time and resources. Just read reviews or ask people you know about the games. Or just wait for BB to come out in US. Server side saves and internationally linked sounds good to me...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arnot on 2005-03-15 00:55 ]</font>

Tycho
Mar 15, 2005, 06:01 AM
On 2005-03-15 00:51, Arnot wrote:
and internationally linked sounds good to me...

Huh? Is that official yet?

On-topic: D-Parts 1.16 has more ATP, although lower defenses.