PDA

View Full Version : GC-Challenge: Inexperienced player seeks company

Calx
Mar 15, 2005, 11:55 AM
So, I've racked up something like 1500 hours of playing PSO since v1 one came out some four years ago, but I have not once completed even a single challenge stage.

I would like for that to change. I would like to have fun learning challenge mode, and I would like an S-Rank before the GC servers eventually shut down.

Are you like me? Would you like to meet up at least semi-regularly to take on challenge mode? It'd be cool to assemble a group of people to play with.

Of course, if you're a challenge veteran, or just somewhat experienced and you want to help making a beginner into a pro, you're more than welcome!

Ochre
Mar 15, 2005, 12:16 PM
I've done a bit of C-mode (I'm on EP1-C6 right now) although I could barely be called a veteran; I sorta know what I'm doing!

If you're interested, just name a time and place and hopefully we can get a team togther.

Calx
Mar 16, 2005, 10:27 AM
How about tonight (Wed.), 6pm Eastern? Later is ok too. Until around 10 Eastern.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calx on 2005-03-16 07:29 ]</font>

Ochre
Mar 16, 2005, 12:21 PM
That would work well I think. Actually, I was planning on doing c-mode tonight with a few people anyway. I think we would have a full team then, too.

As for a time...I think I can be on at 7 US Central. That work okay? As for a metting place...how about Regulus 9-4?

It will be good to see a few more people from PSOW online. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Ice_ryu
Mar 16, 2005, 12:32 PM
Noticing that we are all three RR, and played together yesterday. We actually can say that it was an RR event http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Calx
Mar 16, 2005, 01:21 PM
Hehe, yeah, and 7 Central is good for me. I'll be at the appointed spot. Same password as yesterday?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calx on 2005-03-16 10:23 ]</font>

Neith
Mar 16, 2005, 03:10 PM
To be honest, I wouldnt mind tryin a couple of stages, my HUney is Gi-GOU, and I have a FOney and HUcaseal that havent started C-mode yet..

Calx
Mar 16, 2005, 04:09 PM
Any preference as to which class I should be for this, Ochre? I have a RAmarl, a HUcaseal and a FOmar, but I could create a character especially for c-mode in the last slot if need be. I'm thinking I shouldn't start out FO'ing, as that seems to be by far the most demanding role to fill in c-mode. Also, feel free to order me around. I'll learn that way and I promise I'll try not to take offense :P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calx on 2005-03-16 13:12 ]</font>