PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone found???

bdedi
Mar 15, 2005, 05:58 PM
OK,

I have checked the site and don't see anyone/ID that finds the RED/YELLOW/BLUE Amplifiers. Can anyone give me some feedback? Also, what is the best armor for a level 7x FOnewearl?

Thanks in advance!
bdedi

Sitka
Mar 15, 2005, 06:07 PM
Just my opinion, but I would typically go with foie, barta and zonde amps/merges before red/blue/yellow on a Fonewearl. Particularly, the foie merge on a Fonewearl coupled with a foie boosting weapon like Hildebear's Cane is deadly in many areas and just awesome against Falz.

As for armour, the fo can't wear armour - she uses frames. I would use the best four-slot you can get and load up the slots with units (hp, body, mind, ability). I have been known to stick with the same 4-slot "frame" up until I could switch to a Dragon Frame which is quite helpful against Flow.

bdedi
Mar 15, 2005, 06:30 PM
I do agree with the FOIE merge, and I am wearing it. I am running with the Fire Scepter: Agni, and carry with me the other two based on need I equip them. I am wearing a frame that has four slots and they are filled with stuff. Just looking for something other than AURA FIELD, which is listed as 'BEST' for my class.

Thanks!

Sitka
Mar 15, 2005, 07:01 PM
Sounds like you got it figured out pretty well then.

Aura Field can vary in it stats, depending on if you find a good one or not.

The best for my Fonewearl (lvl 144) right now is a Luminous Field with a Standstill Shield or an Attribute Wall, depending on which area I am in. The Safety Heart/Safety Guard is another fabulous combination, but as we've been discussing, finding the damn invisible guard is close to impossible.

My current search is to find Rico's Earrings as suggested by Kef - I think that will combine well with the best Aura Field I have for a great combo.

As for weapons, I alternate between Scorceror's Cane and Summit Moon virtually 100% of the time. I wouldn't mind finding an Evil Curst (she's a pinkal), but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

Skorpius
Mar 15, 2005, 07:16 PM
I would suggest something different.

Fire techs are usually easier to use than Ice or Thunder, which means they will already be strong. I would then suggest using a Merge, then a Wand of the type not being boosted.

My FOnewearl is level 27, using Yellow Merge and Ice Staff: DAGON, for example.

This way, you have everything covered.

slimer1231
Mar 15, 2005, 07:49 PM
On 2005-03-15 16:01, Sitka wrote:

The best for my Fonewearl (lvl 144) right now is a Luminous Field with a Standstill Shield or an Attribute Wall, depending on which area I am in.

I thought forces can't use standstill shield... at least thats what the guides say...

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=221

Saffran
Mar 15, 2005, 08:26 PM
The problem is that there is a huge gap between Valliant Frame and Ultimate Frame, and you are right in the middle of it.

Evil Curst isn't THAT good, actually. It's useful in lower difficulties, but you don't hit anything with it later.

I also alternate equipment, trying to cover as much ground as I can. Since I try to not get hit at all, I work with magic resistance and slots alone. I eventually intend to get the love combo, though, even if the invisible guard DOES seem impossible to get.

By the way, I did find blue amps while playing normaly through ep2 (don't remember where, sadly) but I had to trade for others.

jspacemunkey
Mar 15, 2005, 10:34 PM
you can find charts of amplifier and barrier locations here (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1355). the charts are divided by section id, so tracking down the red/blue/yellow amps for you id is quick and painless.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jspacemunkey on 2005-03-15 19:34 ]</font>

Neith
Mar 16, 2005, 04:09 AM
If your FO is above lv71, she can use Spirit Garment, which isnt too bad without converting it. Not too hard a drop either (yellowboze vh gibbles, 1/46) My FO's doing fine with it, until I turn it into something else (not sure what yet though)