PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god, infinite slimes...

Gargantua
Mar 17, 2005, 01:16 PM
I made it split into four, killed three, piped up and back down, and it started splitting again, as if nothing happened. But I have a question, do you think it would work with PanArms? I know that each is a completely different monster, but if I killed one half, say, Migium, and left Hidoom, piped up and back down, would there be a new Migium there with the Hidoom or would it just be the Hidoom?

VioletSkye
Mar 17, 2005, 01:22 PM
On 2005-03-17 10:16, Gargantua wrote:
I made it split into four, killed three, piped up and back down, and it started splitting again, as if nothing happened. But I have a question, do you think it would work with PanArms? I know that each is a completely different monster, but if I killed one half, say, Migium, and left Hidoom, piped up and back down, would there be a new Migium there with the Hidoom or would it just be the Hidoom?

offline, it will be a full PanArms. If one of them drops something though, thats it, it won't drop anything again regardless of the fact that its respawned.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2005-03-17 10:23 ]</font>

Gargantua
Mar 17, 2005, 01:35 PM
Are there any other monsters that would work, like would a Canadine circle work?

CrazyJ
Mar 17, 2005, 01:47 PM
On 2005-03-17 10:35, Gargantua wrote:
Are there any other monsters that would work, like would a Canadine circle work?

Yes and many people use that trick to level up fast. Personally I think it's cheap and more importantly it's boring as hell.

-- J

Gargantua
Mar 17, 2005, 01:54 PM
But wouldn't that be a good way to try and get Yellow Barriers with a Pinkal?

Joltox
Mar 17, 2005, 02:35 PM
Possibly. You just need a lot of patience and I mean A LOT!!!

MT7218
Mar 17, 2005, 03:10 PM
On 2005-03-17 10:54, Gargantua wrote:
But wouldn't that be a good way to try and get Yellow Barriers with a Pinkal?

Uhh... you realize once any enemy in the circle dies, their drop anything rate plummets to %0? Slimes, Panarms, Mothverts, and Cannane circle drop anything rate drops to %0 when a part of them die, then you pipe away, and come back. This is why you have to be careful when piping those red slimes, and why fleshie chars are prefered for piping them, to keep them from "misbehaving" and kill their fellow slimes by accedent.