PDA

View Full Version : GC-Challenge: EP1 C6

BaymanFan
Mar 17, 2005, 06:13 PM
My sister and I have recently started playing c mode offline. Me are playing with 2 HUmar's and flew through the first 5 challenges. On C6 we got to the room just before vol opt before we died. We can't convince any of our PSO hating friends to play with a FO for us...

I have a few questions:

Can a resta lower than lv.5 be found on this challenge? (HUmar couldn't use lv.5)

Should I start incorporating new classes? I am worried our HUmar's will struggle on the ruins stages. (I tried HUcast and Fonewearl but lack of two attackers slows down time and leaves the attacker more prone to attacks.)

Finally does anybody have any advice regarding C6 in particular?

Thanks for your time.

SLON
Mar 18, 2005, 07:49 AM
Humar is a tough character to play in cmode. Perhaps a Hucaseal/Hucast would be of more use to you, or even a Racast/Racaseal. Guns make things a lot easier, and the ability to see traps as well as use them is a big help. A Force is not too good in 2 player, as TP gets used up too fast.
As for your Resta question, yes, you can find Resta lower than 5 (3 and 4 are possible), but it is a random drop.

BaymanFan
Mar 18, 2005, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the advice SLON. I might give 1 more try with our HUmar team and hope for low lv resta. If I can't find it I guess I will try bring a HUcast/Hucaseal into my team.

Thanks again, I will try later today!