PDA

View Full Version : Question on GCN C-Mode

Darrin
Jul 21, 2002, 08:31 PM
I was always wondering if the GCN C-Mode Weapons will have diffrent looks like the other revamped weapon graphics.

rbf2000
Jul 21, 2002, 11:27 PM
I would imagine, but there's no way to know for sure.

Fallen-Angel
Jul 22, 2002, 01:58 AM
I wonder if there will be an offline C-mode...hmmm...

rbf2000
Jul 22, 2002, 02:02 AM
That's a good idea, what with the four player offline mode, and all. But for some reason, I doubt it...

Wewt
Jul 22, 2002, 08:46 AM
I hope C mode stays online, and online only.

Fallen-Angel
Jul 22, 2002, 11:24 AM
That's a good idea, what with the four player offline mode, and all. But for some reason, I doubt it...

Me too, it was just a thought...

Why?

Ian D
Jul 22, 2002, 11:26 AM
On 2002-07-22 09:24, Fallen-Angel wrote:

Me too, it was just a thought...

Why?

Yeah, I'd want it offline too. Eventually (maybe) I won't be buying a HL anymore and I might want to play C-Mode offline with some of my (imaginary) friends.

Wewt
Jul 22, 2002, 12:32 PM
It's just me, I like it when I go into a random game with people I don't know and complete it that way. That way I know I completed it without too much help from friends. Also if we pay for online services, I'd also expect more to be offered to me. Having C mode exclusive to online mode would be that bonus.

Just my own opinion on things.

Plus, lag in C mode is good for you...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WWWWWWWWWWWW on 2002-07-22 10:40 ]</font>

Darrin
Jul 22, 2002, 01:19 PM
Anyway, back to the topic on hand. Maybe watashiwa would know I guess. If he came he prbably could answer both questions.

VariantXL
Jul 23, 2002, 12:01 AM
Offline c-mode just makes it easier for ppl to use codes, blow through c mode and get the weapons. At least until the codes come out to get the s-rank toys....

Fallen-Angel
Jul 23, 2002, 02:29 AM
Offline c-mode just makes it easier for ppl to use codes, blow through c mode and get the weapons. At least until the codes come out to get the s-rank toys....

If they wanna do C-mode that way and take the fun out of it, its their choice...we cant stop them...even i would like too...

GaMMa
Jul 24, 2002, 01:34 AM
C-Mode was fun back in the old DC days... Too bad I don't own a Gamecube and will have to wait for the Xbox release http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

rbf2000
Jul 24, 2002, 01:38 AM
On 2002-07-22 22:01, VariantXL wrote:
This is true.

Plus, how likely are you to find 3 other friends that are good at c-mode? It's hard enough to find good english speaking players online.

Defend
Jul 24, 2002, 03:20 AM
I kind of dread C Mode, I never really liked it, just did it to get a quick weap (old HC was better imo).

I don't like the idea of everyone simply getting S Rank Partisans, Needles and Shots by the 2nd day after its come out. The ATA/ATP requirements never really stop anyone above level 50ish.

RavenTW
Jul 24, 2002, 08:38 AM
C-mode was always too hard. I never beat c4 (though I only played it once, and I got to the boss that time) and I needed help from my cheater friend to get past c2. At least you can know he doesn't do it anymore.

But an offline BATTLE mode would be great, as well as c-mode. You can practice your skills against your friends, then go out and increase those skills, then see how you would do if your party started all over again. It would also help to sharpen your blade for online mode.

Ranma
Jul 24, 2002, 09:06 AM
On 2002-07-24 06:38, RavenTW wrote:
But an offline BATTLE mode would be great, as well as c-mode. You can practice your skills against your friends, then go out and increase those skills, then see how you would do if your party started all over again. It would also help to sharpen your blade for online mode.

That would be a good idea because you would easily find out the flaws you have after a battle and then you would change your flaws to make your person better.