View Full Version : The seabed, dum dum dum

Shiva91
Mar 18, 2005, 07:52 PM
Ok, me and my friends were going through the seabed, four of us:

Me: Shiva(fownewearl)
Friend1: Mount(humar)
Friend2: Roy(ramar)
friend3: Mina(huceascal)

we got split up, and me and mount got owned by a delbiter and 2 sinow zoas, zoa knocked me out by surprise and Mount had to take them on by himself, he got frozen and died in a matter of seconds, the other two came and ended up barley wining, this is the hardest I've ever seen the seabed, is it because there were 4 of us.

Tact
Mar 18, 2005, 07:55 PM
Well, that is part of it. In multiplayer and online (I think) monsters are harder to defeat because there are more players.

Skorpius
Mar 18, 2005, 08:32 PM
Offline Multiplayer is like Online mode.

Mixfortune
Mar 18, 2005, 09:01 PM
On 2005-03-18 17:32, Skorpius wrote:
Offline Multiplayer is like Online mode.

Almost, but there's still some differences that affect the difficulty, namely that in offline multiplayer you still get that grace period after you get hit. Of course, some things like having everyone return to Pioneer at the same time, or moving to another area at the same time could influence things as well... but that doesn't have much affect on the difficulty.

It is true that there will be more enemies between single player offline and multimode offline (at least in Episode I anyways), with multimode offline having the same number as online, I believe.

OGDarkElf
Mar 19, 2005, 12:22 AM
Not to go off topic or anything, but what are the"seabed levels?"

Fefnir
Mar 19, 2005, 03:15 AM
The last area of Episode II.

AYY-BEE-CEE
Mar 19, 2005, 08:46 AM
I never liked the seabed. Too eerie and difficult. Give me CCA anyday. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shiva91
Mar 19, 2005, 10:33 AM
The seabed is the best to me, okay music, cool enemies, and a great boss. I just don't like morfos. My and mount had some real trouble fighting them, stupid lasers, I couldn't find their weakness and He was only doing 60 to 100 with his TJ-sword.

GreenArcher
Mar 19, 2005, 11:06 AM
I never liked episode 2, and still don't. Enemies are tough, there's very few of them, and experience wise ep1 is better. Once in a while i'll check it out to break the routine or to search for an item.

Shiva91
Mar 19, 2005, 11:08 AM
They have to be tougher, Otherwise PSO would be another pushover game that could be beat in a day and suck.

Fefnir
Mar 19, 2005, 01:20 PM
Ah, I love EpII. It's just too hard sometimes that I have to go through EpI instead... And no one ever plays it so I'm stuck with it anyway. EpII is more exciting although a lot harder because of the variety of enemies and enviroments.

tunghook
Mar 19, 2005, 01:22 PM
I used to host Redria Seabed runs all the time on GC. Best place to hunt tech disks I think.

Calx
Mar 19, 2005, 02:35 PM
I <3 Ep. 2, but the enemies are so goddam stressful to deal with.

Mimimai
Mar 19, 2005, 02:39 PM
EP2 was fun, But the zoas were really annoying.