PDA

View Full Version : S-reds blade`s Special

Shiva91
Mar 19, 2005, 11:50 AM
I think theyare 11 or 12 one of the two. I'm not too sure.

Catoblepas
Mar 19, 2005, 11:50 AM
Can somebody tell me what level the shifta/Deband are that this weapon does for its special?

Hrith
Mar 19, 2005, 12:00 PM
it's Lv 3 for both S and D

Shiva91
Mar 19, 2005, 12:01 PM
wow, I thought it was higher than that? is it mst based?

Hrith
Mar 19, 2005, 12:06 PM
Support techniques are never MST based.

Shiva91
Mar 19, 2005, 12:06 PM
so does that mean s-red blades kinda suck?

jspacemunkey
Mar 19, 2005, 12:18 PM
no, it doesn't. the boost is not huge, but for 'droids it can help quite a bit. my HUcast was using his s-red's for quite a while until kef made a suggestion to me about which set of twin swords to use. (now my HUcast uses asuka primarily.) anyway, the s/d doesn't last long but it's usually long enough to clear a room and the boost to atp and dfp is not insignificant. only real issue is taking the time to renew the s/d every time it runs out. once you establish a rhythm, it's not bad at all.

slimer1231
Mar 19, 2005, 12:18 PM
If you can cast your own s/d then it sucks.
But if you're a solo android, free s/d is always nice when you can't get the photon blast in.

slimer1231
Mar 19, 2005, 12:19 PM
On 2005-03-19 09:18, jspacemunkey wrote:
no, it doesn't. the boost is not huge, but for 'droids it can help quite a bit. my HUcast was using his s-red's for quite a while until kef made a suggestion to me about which set of twin swords to use. (now my HUcast uses asuka primarily.) anyway, the s/d doesn't last long but it's usually long enough to clear a room and the boost to atp and dfp is not insignificant. only real issue is taking the time to renew the s/d every time it runs out. once you establish a rhythm, it's not bad at all.

beat me to it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

jspacemunkey
Mar 19, 2005, 12:26 PM
On 2005-03-19 09:19, slimer1231 wrote:
beat me to it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

heh... sorry about that.

one addendum to my post: the ata on the s-red's is not great, so keep that in mind. a HUcaseal should have little trouble with them whether online or off, but a HUcast might struggle a bit online.

Hrith
Mar 19, 2005, 01:31 PM
39 ATA is good, the best dagger has 40 =/

Sure don't use it on a HUcast in online GDV with no S-Parts >_>

jspacemunkey
Mar 19, 2005, 01:54 PM
yeah, scratch that. i should have given it some more thought before i posted. i guess i'm a little spoiled now with my asuka. in truth s-red's is an excellent dagger ata-wise.

and of course it helps to have the s-parts for the ata boost, but i don't know many people who have taken time to find that shield.

Mixfortune
Mar 19, 2005, 02:00 PM
On 2005-03-19 10:31, Kef wrote:
39 ATA is good, the best dagger has 40 =/

Sure don't use it on a HUcast in online GDV with no S-Parts >_>

Except you can't get hit percent on it.
Not sure how much that matters later, but the possibility of other daggers having nice hit seems like it would be better off for combat situations.

I tried using S-Red's a good time back ago on my HUmar. Since I didn't have Special attack in my command slots, had to put it in each time I wanted to use it. For droids... might be easier setting that up.

Neith
Mar 19, 2005, 04:38 PM
S-Red's are great, my HUcaseal's primary weapon now. Her accuracy is fine with them, and the S/D is a slight help when soloing offline. Any S/D is better than none http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Plus, they look amazing http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Catoblepas
Mar 20, 2005, 10:12 AM
Can Anyone guess what the chance is that they`ll drop their arms from their own experience? (Guessing its the same with skyly, yellowboze and whitill)

Neith
Mar 20, 2005, 10:15 AM
1/573 drop, same for every ID that gets the drop. Found mine as Yellowboze.

Catoblepas
Mar 20, 2005, 10:42 AM
Thanks, I`m looking for it on none quest mines runs which I think is best because the quests don`t seem to have many golds on them...

Catoblepas
Mar 20, 2005, 10:44 AM
gold/red i mean