PDA

View Full Version : Barba Ray

Skorpius
Mar 19, 2005, 03:43 PM
Just wondering if it's PSO Plus, but Barba Ray didn;t hit me with the Beam Attack. Instead, it fired it a few times, like normal, and I was never hit, while I shot at it with Mechs.

Is this normal? Was this always like this, or is this another PSO Plus addition? ;o

Night_Raid
Mar 19, 2005, 04:04 PM
did you kill it off quicly?

Saiffy
Mar 19, 2005, 04:12 PM
If you were at the top of the rafts you won't get hit

Crude drawing, o stands for a player and Y is Barba

.......Y
----------
|xxxxoxxx|
|xxxxxxxx|
|xxxxxxxx|
|xxxxxxxx|
----------

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffwin on 2005-03-19 13:13 ]</font>

Skorpius
Mar 19, 2005, 04:27 PM
Never knew that. Yay for learning!

Elshlog
Mar 19, 2005, 05:27 PM
Barbra Ray is different than Del rol Le. if you look at some of the monsters in the Hunter's Exam you'll see that not all of the monsters have the same attacks and stuff as the real ones. or am i just rambling?

Skorpius
Mar 19, 2005, 05:56 PM
You're rambling. ;o

Maridia
Mar 19, 2005, 07:26 PM
Wow, you really can't get hit? That's news to me! Thanks for the info. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DB
Mar 19, 2005, 08:11 PM
Yeah, all depends on where you stand in conjunction to the attack. And Barba Ray definitly has a way different pattern then De Rol Lee. I'd say Barba Ray is way easier. And hits alot less harder most of the time. But then again, you can get poisoned by those weird things he spews onto the side of the raft, those 'little' Rays. I think you might be able to get paralysis as well from the yellow ones, not sure on that though. Been using an android hunter way too much lately. LoL.