PDA

View Full Version : PSO roleplay

Kitami
Mar 20, 2005, 10:05 AM
just came to my mind. What if we could try a PSO roleplay..i know it may sounds wierd but thats just me ^_^;.
The roleplay could be about..um..dont really know yet.
Anyone any ideas?
just an idea.

-Kitami

PS: sorry i didn't really knew where i should have posted this. Sorry again if its the wrong forum.

Sayara
Mar 20, 2005, 10:55 AM
Prolly Player Matchup. A mod will see if it needs to be moved though.

PSO Roleplay you say? Well, if you mean like give each character some sort of trait(s) and keep with that. Then yeah i do that all the time.

Like my premiere character, Tingle is very iccentric and wants to make people "feel alright" ...etc etc.

Daikarin
Mar 20, 2005, 11:26 AM
What I would like to see was the return of "PSO mini-wars"...!

Tact
Mar 20, 2005, 11:45 AM
On 2005-03-20 08:26, Even_Jin wrote:

I don't think I joined before that...what were the Mini-Wars?

Daikarin
Mar 20, 2005, 11:49 AM
PSO members fight each other, and the random winners gets a new weapon. Not your in-depth roleplaying network, but still interesting.

Omega_Nova
Mar 20, 2005, 01:40 PM
On 2005-03-20 08:49, Even_Jin wrote:
PSO members fight each other, and the random winners gets a new weapon. Not your in-depth roleplaying network, but still interesting.

It's too bad, I'd like to see something like that, hopefully BB teams will resolve conflict through Battle mode... That'd be fun.

Wyndham
Mar 20, 2005, 05:52 PM
*thinks of D&D style PSO tabletop rpg*

gasp!! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

BOC
Mar 21, 2005, 02:44 PM
On 2005-03-20 08:26, Even_Jin wrote:

*shudders* the pso mini-wars, brain child of garanz.

the wars that ravaged the fan works forum for many a month.

Whatever happened to old garanz anyway?

Tried for war crimes?

you could give the role-play a whirl dude, but the problem is trying to get people to particpate and stick around and do it.

correct me if im wrong, and not trying to sound like an ass, but pso is an online rpg. Why not get a buncha dudes together to roleplay in the game?

PEACE!!!

Solstis
Mar 21, 2005, 02:50 PM
Listen to the old rustbucket.

As many failed group-fictions have shown, it's hard to get people involved, and even harder to keep them.

Graptakular83
Mar 23, 2005, 05:50 AM
hmm, this pso mini wars thing reminds me of a thing my friends and i used to do in between/during classes.

It was an ongoing comic strip (using just lined paper), in which stick figure (or just badly drawn) versions of ourselves, friends, famous people, manga, video game, anime chars sorta just..killed each other and fought n stuff. We each take a turn doing a few frames of the story, then passing it on to the next guy to defend themself/continue the story. Very fun and random. Including many inside jokes usually dealing with fun or dumb stuff that actually happened to us...oops, now this is a rant. It just took me back.