PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Android-Users

TheSoulEater
Mar 20, 2005, 01:12 PM
Can anyone tell me the best attainable Android armor.
Im a Skyly HUcast, if that helps any.

Hrigg
Mar 20, 2005, 01:22 PM
Skyly isn't much for armor, they don't find it easily.

Brightness Circle- 1/2560 ultimate seabed Deldepth is good but hard to find.

Luminous Field- 1/1707 ultimate mines sinow blue, again, great but hard to find.

Standstill Shield- 1/2926 ultimate seabed dolmdarl same as others, you might want a Viridia to get you one, 1/2 from Mil Lily

HUcastShinobi
Mar 20, 2005, 01:22 PM
there is no "best" go look in the item section and determine it yourself, im just too lazy to make a link...

Fanta
Mar 20, 2005, 01:25 PM
Another Skyly HUcast.
Cool, I started a Skyly HUcast thia afternoon.
Lv 10 now...and the mag has no MIND!! yay...Lv 32 mag

EDIT: Damn, ment to say:
What Lv are you and what you up to...area wise...
TO help you find...=)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fanta on 2005-03-20 10:26 ]</font>

TheSoulEater
Mar 20, 2005, 01:25 PM
thanks again Hrigg, ill do that.

TheSoulEater
Mar 20, 2005, 01:28 PM
Ill need some serious training; im at 18 myself. Made just yesterday, and im about to play again. Mag is a good lv.38. Rudra. the one i always get, i always make a full power mag, with alittle dex in there.

Hunter_X
Mar 20, 2005, 03:40 PM
good thinking hucasts are low on dex it doesnt hurt to have a little dex

my characters:
Amir: lv 67 hucast
Chaos mage: lv 42 fonewm
Kamekaze: level 34 ramar
my mag is a varaha ( pure power)

TheSoulEater
Mar 20, 2005, 03:43 PM
Yea, thanks. Im a veteran when it comes to HUcasts. Or id like to think im close atleast. XD

JojoTheShorty
Mar 22, 2005, 11:56 AM
I have a pretty good mag too. This is my first time getting a second evolution mag. I don't know what lv. my mag is exactly at. I've been training some new chars I made. I'm pretty sure that it's between lv.30-50. I think it's almost about to turn into a third evolution mag. I have a Rudra, thanks to the guids, I have a goo mag. But to bad my mag is a Whitish color, and I'm a Yellow HUcast. I actually have a Yellowboze Section ID too, pretty convineint huh.

Magician4
Mar 22, 2005, 04:50 PM
Since your using a hucast I would recomened having a mag with a lot of dex. A little dex on a hucast won't cut it in harder levels seeing as though there accuracy sux. My mag's stats are 10/140/50/0, but it's up to you how you want to make your mag.

Although the armor listed above is pretty rare for a skyly to get, they are no where near impossible to get you just need a little patience.

DB
Mar 22, 2005, 04:58 PM
I would also say for your MAG, a little extra DEF never hurts, since HUcasts seem to be behind HUmar on that? Which I find kinda strange. As for ATA, get yourself a God/Arm if you ca, it'll help a TON.

BTW, don't forget to play some C-mode, people love HUcasts in C-mode!