PDA

View Full Version : Why the Delsabers...

Elshlog
Mar 20, 2005, 05:57 PM
Have you ever confused a Delsaber, but didn't kill it before the effect worn off then noticed how it goes back to its starting point in the room. Why is that?

Fefnir
Mar 20, 2005, 06:03 PM
It'll only appear if it has a target. When the Delsaber's target dies or isn't available, it'll warp back to its spawn point. So when it's out of it's confusion, its target, if is an enemy, will no longer be a target and it'll just warp back until there is another enemy to slaughter... Or... something... Was that clear?

EphekZ
Mar 20, 2005, 06:03 PM
On 2005-03-20 14:57, Elshlog wrote:
Have you ever confused a Delsaber, but didn't kill it before the effect worn off then noticed how it goes back to its starting point in the room. Why is that?

where there any other enemies in the room and did he kill them? When they get confused they attack eachotehr and if he kills the otehr enemies or they die his "mission" is done.

edit: damn beat me to it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2005-03-20 15:04 ]</font>

Elshlog
Mar 20, 2005, 06:10 PM
no i mean if your still in the room watching and the confusion wears off and he warps back then attacks you agian

Bawless
Mar 20, 2005, 06:15 PM
If it was only you and the delsaber in the room then it would be some kind of a bug, but if there's other things in the room, maybe he was locked onto somthing else, so when the confusion wore off he has so reset to get you as a target.

Elshlog
Mar 20, 2005, 06:20 PM
thats true. i already knew the answer i just wanted to see what you all would say. very good.