PDA

View Full Version : Offline Mutli-mode C-Mode tips?

DB
Mar 21, 2005, 04:58 PM
Having some trouble with offline C-mode. I usually only have like 3 people around to play c-mode offline with me. I can understand having crappier times due to that fact, but we're having a ton of trouble in the caves.

Any tips for the offline c-mode player?

BaymanFan
Mar 21, 2005, 06:50 PM
I would suggest two HU's and a FO. (HUcast, HUcaseal and FOnewearl). Androids are great for seeing traps and they can also use them to get out of a tight spot. Having the two HU's attack enemy's together usually means you can kill the enemy before it counter attacks.

Finding a gun with hit is helpful and I would suggest giving it to the HUcaseal so she can give support to the HUcast.

You probably won't find Resta lv.3 in the early Cave challenges but with a little practice and patience you will get there. Try to be conservative with Mates and always be aware of where enemys are on the map especially when it comes to Nano Dragons and Grass Assasians.

I'm by no means a c mode expert but hopefully someone with more experience will reply!

Me and my sister recently just completed ep1 c mode with two HUmar's (NEVER AGAIN!)

DB
Mar 21, 2005, 09:50 PM
Hmm. I was thinking about trying it with two people. But last time it was myself a HUmar, and my friend a HUcast. Things went horribly once we hit the caves. It seems a force is almost a (NEED) later on in the lvls. At least it was for me in online EP 1 Cmode.