PDA

View Full Version : I just ordered PSO PLUS ONLINE! WOOOOOOO!

Drithe
Mar 21, 2005, 07:56 PM
IT has NEVER BEEN OPENED! ROCK ON! I will get to play this game again and kick ass! I CANT WAIT! I was gonna wait til BB got here but I cant. LOL. Besides I needed to buy a GC to play that AWESOME looking new ZELDA they have coming out.

I do have a few questions though. I had these problems with the DC versions and would like to find out if it happens on the GC too.l

One is, can people still INSTANT PK you and take your stuff?

Can they look in your inventories and take your stuff on the ship?

Can they corrupt your memory card and ERASE YOUR CHARACTERS?

Do they still COPY SUPER POWERFUL SPREADERS that KILL EVERYTHING IN ONE SHOT?

AH well. IM going to find out in about 2 weeks or less when it comes in. Hope it comes in sooner. Til then see yas!

Elshlog
Mar 21, 2005, 08:57 PM
That zelda loks so awesome.... Um anyway you know you can't acess "Gallon's Shop" on Plus, right?

Genoa
Mar 21, 2005, 09:57 PM
On 2005-03-21 16:56, Drithe wrote:
Can they look in your inventories and take your stuff on the ship?
>(not as easy...)

Can they corrupt your memory card and ERASE YOUR CHARACTERS?
>(well... probably if your using a Wave Bird while entering certain private information

Do they still COPY SUPER POWERFUL SPREADERS that KILL EVERYTHING IN ONE SHOT?
>:nono: The Spread Needle has been considerably degraded, yet still is a great weapon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2005-03-21 18:58 ]</font>

DB
Mar 21, 2005, 10:27 PM
I was thinking about buying PSO Plus just for the added offline quests. They added the Two Towers and Seat of the Heart offline. Other then that, there don't seem to be any major diffrences. I think they also added in Offline Episode 2 C-mode.

Personally, The Two towers and Seat of the Heart offline, just might make it worth buying, even though I already own Ep 1 & 2. And my comp is to crappy to run PSO BB.

Drithe
Mar 21, 2005, 11:19 PM
On 2005-03-21 17:57, Elshlog wrote:
That zelda loks so awesome.... Um anyway you know you can't acess "Gallon's Shop" on Plus, right?

Hey Elshlog, what is Gallon's Shop?

glopgog
Mar 22, 2005, 12:02 AM
Ok~
~You can't be PK'ed unless you are in battle mode. There is a player attack code but if you activate it, it can only knock you down and not do any damage
~And sadly, there are new ways to corrupt other peoples memory cards, so you you lose your characters. But there are ways to avoid it. Don't hang around in crowded lobbies or join games with only one person in it and that you aren't sure you can trust.
~HUmar can no longer use spread needle as well.
~Gallons shop is a quest where you can trade in 'photon drops' you find occasionally. You can also do a few other things here like buy music discs to play in-game. You can do the quest in PSOI&II+ no differently than PSOI&II, online only just like before. The reason this was probably mentioned is because most people had hoped this quest would be brought offline in +, making photon drops useful offline. Unfortunately, it was not.

My suggestion: Get PSO BB as soon as possible.