PDA

View Full Version : Magic Stone Iritisia?

kazuma56
Mar 21, 2005, 08:47 PM
so the game says it could be used on more than 1 item, I know it can be used on a slicer to make a RB, but does it serve another purpose? or is it just another typo ST didn't fix?

Tact
Mar 21, 2005, 08:49 PM
Why don't you look at this (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302) to find your answer?

kazuma56
Mar 21, 2005, 08:53 PM
I did, but the fact that it says it only does one thing while the games says "when used on certain items, it..." made me create this topic.

VioletSkye
Mar 21, 2005, 08:54 PM
On 2005-03-21 17:47, kazuma56 wrote:
so the game says it could be used on more than 1 item, I know it can be used on a slicer to make a RB, but does it serve another purpose? or is it just another typo ST didn't fix?

it says when used on certain "items" as in the slicer series of weapons ie. Slicer, Spinner, Cutter, Sawcer and Diska.

kazuma56
Mar 21, 2005, 08:55 PM
never looked at it in that sense, but that's really only a type of weapon, not different "items" in a way.

VioletSkye
Mar 21, 2005, 08:57 PM
heh, yeah i can see where it could seem a tad misleading http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

kazuma56
Mar 21, 2005, 08:58 PM
oh well, might as well make my 50% to hit RB then, thought it could turn into something more useful but it can't, why make it if it's function is for only 1 weapon?, usually these magic rocks work on 1 weapon and 1 armor not just 1 or the other.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kazuma56 on 2005-03-21 18:31 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Mar 21, 2005, 09:43 PM
On 2005-03-21 17:58, kazuma56 wrote:
oh well, might as well make my 50% to hit RB then, thought it could turn into something more useful but it can't, why make it if it's function is for only 1 weapon?, usually these magic rocks work on 1 weapon and 1 armor not just 1 or the other.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kazuma56 on 2005-03-21 18:31 ]</font>

It's a way to make it so you can get nicer percents a lot easier, also making sure you fit the requirements for it being made, or at least have access to someone that can.

I'd much prefer the stone to drop than if it was a Rainbow Baton that dropped. That way, I can put it on a certain percentaged item, rather than finding a Rainbow Baton only for it to either have no percents, low percents, or percents in areas where you don't need it as much.

kazuma56
Mar 21, 2005, 09:47 PM
my RAmar is lv 191 so i'm good to go, I don't have a problem with the weapon itself, but the fact that it only makes one thing, the drop rate is a bit high for something that only makes 1 weapon, while the other rocks make 2 things and are more easy to find.... another item with a ridiculous drop rate for a mediocre payoff.

Dhylec
Mar 22, 2005, 09:20 AM
kazuma56 wrote:
another item with a ridiculous drop rate for a mediocre payoff.

if you are implying the RB, then you are dead wrong

the stone is rare for a reason..
RB is the best slicer in term of atp AND ata
search & see

CrazyJ
Mar 22, 2005, 09:25 AM
but it's still a Slicer http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Heh, seriously though I wanna make one, but first I still need to find my Red Slicer.

-- J

ShadowsMinion
Mar 22, 2005, 08:53 PM
Slicers may not be the best weapon ever, but who can resist watching loads of mine enemies getting knocked over by a bouncing rainbow light?

kazuma56
Mar 22, 2005, 08:57 PM
I know it's the best slicer but you'd that something with a high drop rate would give you something as good as a Lavis Cannon or something, I don't hate the weapon, but it should have rifle range as a bonus or something, custom percents are good, but the item itself is really quite pointless.

Akulamenuri
Mar 22, 2005, 09:00 PM
There are a couple of items that dont have multiple uses like Berril Photon and Blue-Black Stone. I quit searching for Magic Stone Irisita after about 35 Hildetorrs. Ive used a Rainbow Baton before and its pretty cool, I happen to be quite fond of slicers :rubs my flight cutter:.