PDA

View Full Version : My next id... opinions?

slimer1231
Mar 22, 2005, 01:03 AM
So I have 3 chars right now. Redria HUmar, Oran FOmar, and a Skyly RAcast.

I'm looking to make a HUcast but I don't really know what to make his id.
Any suggestions?

Quo
Mar 22, 2005, 01:11 AM
Take a purplenum. Try to pick up Yas 9kM and Spread needle for your RAcast.

Skorpius
Mar 22, 2005, 01:27 AM
Not to mention Frozen Shooter.

Arnot
Mar 22, 2005, 02:39 AM
Or for a HUcast, Whitill has been pretty good for me. You still get Frozen Shooter and lots of other goodies.

Here's a list of some of the goodies Whitill can provide:
Silence Claw
Milla
Fatsia
Red Partisan
Red Sword
Heaven Punisher
Red Mechgun
Rico's Glasses
Rico's Earrings
Guild
Perfect Resist
Electro Frame
Ancient Saber

Eihwaz
Mar 22, 2005, 02:43 AM
I'd say go with Whitill. Great ID. Lots of good finds for HUnter and RAnger alike.

Hrith
Mar 22, 2005, 07:20 AM
Yeah, your Redria can get you your Spread Needle, so go for Whitill, it has the advantage to find you great stuff for all your chars. Yas9k are fare from being vital, but Purplenum would be my second advice.

GreenArcher
Mar 22, 2005, 07:20 AM
Virdia wouldn't be such a bad idea either. With Virdia, you can get lots of God/Units easily through rare enemies. Virdia also gets Flame Visit, if your concerned about your RAcast.

Ryna
Mar 22, 2005, 07:29 AM
On 2005-03-22 04:20, Green_Archer3 wrote:
Virdia also gets Flame Visit, if your concerned about your RAcast.

Not to dampen your enthusiasm, but have you seen anyone else besides Bernie use the Flame Visit? Compared to the other ranger weapons available, the Flame Visit is not a good weapon. It can mostly be considered to be a "trophy weapon."

To the original poster, just look at the drop charts and pick something that complements your existing characters.

Ice_ryu
Mar 22, 2005, 08:22 AM
Whitell rocks for hunter types

Dek
Mar 22, 2005, 08:28 AM
On 2005-03-22 04:29, Ryna wrote:

On 2005-03-22 04:20, Green_Archer3 wrote:
Virdia also gets Flame Visit, if your concerned about your RAcast.

Not to dampen your enthusiasm, but have you seen anyone else besides Bernie use the Flame Visit? Compared to the other ranger weapons available, the Flame Visit is not a good weapon. It can mostly be considered to be a "trophy weapon."

To the original poster, just look at the drop charts and pick something that complements your existing characters.

So then Panzer Faust isn't worth it either? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Ryna
Mar 22, 2005, 09:03 AM
On 2005-03-22 05:28, Arthas_Zero wrote:
So then Panzer Faust isn't worth it either? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<opinion>
I consider the Panzer Faust to be about as useful as the Flame Visit. While the Panzer Faust may look cool, I don't consider it to be good for most of the situations you will encounter online/offline. There are generally much better Ranger weapons you can use than the Flame Visit and Panzer Faust.
</end opinion>

CrazyJ
Mar 22, 2005, 09:14 AM
I'd reccomend that you check over the drop charts on the site and make a list of the items that each ID can get (and how easily it gets it) and then compare them.

Purplenum gets some of the best all around items along with (you already have this one) Skyly.

Whitil and Yellowboze have very similar drop lists (wide variety of items for hunters and rangers, with a good bit of melee FO items).

Whatever you do though, make sure that the id you choose has items that you'll enjoy hunting.

best,

-- J

Hrith
Mar 22, 2005, 10:13 AM
Whitill and Yellowboze do not have similar drop charts, and they are far from it, stop spreading bullshit.

It's like saying Skyly has similar drops to Greennill because they find rifles, that's stupid.

Whitill and Yellowboze are very different, and from the IDs you already have pick either Whitill or Purplenum, Whitill will grant you more varied stuff, Purplenum is more Ranger oriented.

CrazyJ
Mar 22, 2005, 12:22 PM
again. Whitil and Yellowboze are similar in that they both offer a variety of items for a variety of classes.

That's not bullshit and we all know it.

Now, I didn't say they were GOOD items http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-- J