PDA

View Full Version : Mag: getting sato

Kitsu
Mar 22, 2005, 01:22 AM
I tried 2 of the guides for getting the sato mag (the mind guide and the feeding chart guide) using both female FOs and 2 of the possible section types, and every time it has failed. I'm using the PSO pc version if it matters.

Has anyone gotten sato successfully? If so, which guide did you use?

Arnot
Mar 22, 2005, 02:31 AM
I always use this guide for my Sato's:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1031

And if you need to know what to feed your mag to raise a certain stat at a time check this guide:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1021

Quo
Mar 22, 2005, 02:44 AM
PSO pc? Isn't that just basically Version 2?

I don't think sato is available to you, sorry.

Unless you mean Blue Burst. . .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2005-03-21 23:44 ]</font>

Kitsu
Mar 22, 2005, 02:57 AM
nope. Not blue burst. I wasn't sure exactly what the pc version has. It's got all the stuff from version 1 plus challenge and battle. It seems to have all the rare mags except sato.

How many versions are there? I was under the impression that there was only versions 1 and 2 and blue burst (outside of the v3 card game).

Quo
Mar 22, 2005, 03:24 AM
Can you play Episode 2?

There was V1 and V2 on the DC. Episodes 1&2 is for GC/XB, sometimes it is refered to as V3. Episode 3 is the card based game. And now there's blue burst.

Kitsu
Mar 22, 2005, 03:45 AM
as far as I can tell the only levels I can play are the old 4. They have an all new look and enemies in ultimate, but for the most part they're the same.

Wait a sec... i know it's v2, because when I go to make a game in multiplayer I have the options "v1 compatible and v2 only".. so it's gotta be v2

Ryna
Mar 22, 2005, 07:35 AM
Sorry, but you can't make a Sato mag on your version of the game. You'll have to upgrade.

Kitsu
Mar 22, 2005, 02:25 PM
upgrade to what? blue burst?

And if I can't upgrade, then what other mags do you suggest that look cool. Preferably one that doesn't require item hunting, though if it's not excessively rare then I'll give it a chance.

Ryna
Mar 22, 2005, 02:30 PM
On 2005-03-22 11:25, Kitsu wrote:
upgrade to what? blue burst?

Sato is only available on the following games: Episode 1&2 (GC and PSOX), Episode 3 (GC as a card), Episode 1&2 Plus (GC), and Blue Burst.

As for a recommendation on another mag, I always found the Soniti to be godly on V2. Unfortunately, you have to track down a mag cell for that one. Another mag that I liked was the Apsaras.

Kitsu
Mar 22, 2005, 02:42 PM
I've been looking around, and it looks like the only time I can get a mag cell is off special seasonal rappys? Does anything else drop them?

Also, is there a way to get a jack o' lantern in the pc version? Those make random mag cells, right? So I could keep trying that until it works.

Ryna
Mar 22, 2005, 02:46 PM
On 2005-03-22 11:42, Kitsu wrote:
I've been looking around, and it looks like the only time I can get a mag cell is off special seasonal rappys? Does anything else drop them?

Also, is there a way to get a jack o' lantern in the pc version? Those make random mag cells, right? So I could keep trying that until it works.

Seasonal Rappys do not exist on your version of the game. However, you can find mag cells off in-game enemies.

Please my last 2 replies in this thread for additional information:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=96667&forum=7&8