PDA

View Full Version : Wots up with the GC servers (Europe)?

ThrustyRusty
Mar 22, 2005, 12:18 PM
I can't get online boohoo! Everytime I try i just d/c at the point you have to choose a ship to go on! There's nout wrong with my pc because the xbox vers of PSO is ok!

Wot in the world is going on? I mean I'm paying for this!

Neith
Mar 22, 2005, 01:07 PM
Hmm, this should probably be in Tech Support. I suspect your problem may be this: Is your TV running 50Hz or 60Hz? IF it's 50, the online function of PSO no longer supports it. If you hold B when starting up your GC, you'll get a popup that says 'Do you wish to display in 60Hz mode?' Select Yes, and see if your TV supports it. You'll know because your TV will likely go Black and White if it doesn't. If your TV isnt 60Hz compatible, then I think you're screwed. If 60Hz works fine, you should be able to access the Japanese and American ships too. Try that, if it doesnt work, I'm sure someone more experienced will try to help you.

ThrustyRusty
Mar 23, 2005, 11:48 AM
LOL! Thanks ever so much! Thats exactly what it was! DUH! Strange, I dont remember putting it on 50hz though...

Thanks again.

Neith
Mar 23, 2005, 11:50 AM
Hey, no problem, just post any tech problems in this area from now on. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif