PDA

View Full Version : What a ROMANTIK Shame

romantikillr
Mar 22, 2005, 07:40 PM
hmmm....dus anyone know if you can equip 2 guns at a time? or what, cuz i saw the cover and the Racast, was holding 2 guns, and i was wondering how you do that...??? Well, if it's possible that is.... >=)

DB
Mar 22, 2005, 07:41 PM
Those are mech guns on the cover. When you equip Mechguns it automatically equips you with a SMG type gun in each hand.

romantikillr
Mar 22, 2005, 08:18 PM
If it's not to bothersome to ask but, how/where do you get those guns?

rena-ko
Mar 22, 2005, 08:28 PM
you find them from boxes and or monsters, a bit later on. they are a bit rarer than handgun type weapons.

Cynric
From enemies like every other weapon.

Eanae
Use the guides for the drops.

VioletSkye
Mar 22, 2005, 08:34 PM
You can also buy them from the shop (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=929)

romantikillr
Mar 22, 2005, 08:36 PM
Lol, awesome...i must get....but what about my Rifle+17(or 19) that was alot of those increase thingies....ahh...ohh well...heh...i will get paid for it...lol YAY...i hope i find one soon...

Cynric
Mar 22, 2005, 08:52 PM
Mechs suck until you have a lot of ATA and ATP. Otherwise they miss too much and do too little damage. Once you're a higher level however, they can become the most damaging guns in the game, but until then, they're not worth getting in my opinion.

DB
Mar 22, 2005, 09:24 PM
I'd have to say, as a HUmar with a Purplenum section ID, i've found a love for powerful rare mechguns. You can mow down single enemies extremely fast with enough ATA. And if they hit everytime, that's 9 Hits. Even though they have very low ATP compared to some of the other weapons, the sheer amount of attacks offered from the guns is overwhelming, especially with lets say, a HUmar or RAcast backing it up with their natrual ATA and ATP.

As for finding them, try the mines in normal or ruins. You're almost sure to find a pair or two there.

romantikillr
Mar 23, 2005, 07:24 PM
Lol, with the trooble i have, .: damn Cave Boss :. i wont be able to get their for a while....but mebbe this weekend i will take many risks and try to beat the shit out of that boss....heh....i will kill him, i promise that....

DB
Mar 23, 2005, 07:44 PM
Just lvl up a bit and re-attempt. I'd say do some quests and gain some meseta/exp. That way you'll be better equipped, and be able to buy whatever mates and weapons and armor you need. Not to mention your mag will probably be stronger as well.

romantikillr
Mar 23, 2005, 08:17 PM
Heh, thats what i've been doing....=)....thank you for the advice though, would you happen to know what triggers a Mag to give a MagDrop? So far i don't think i've ever gotten one....and most people have, which sucks, kinda....

Xaos127
Mar 23, 2005, 08:42 PM
Mags only drop in Mines so continue fighting that big ol worm. IMO Mech Guns are useless untill you get Shifta.

SheWren
Mar 24, 2005, 12:01 PM
No enemy drops a Mag. You can find them in Mine's BOXES...

Notos
Mar 24, 2005, 12:48 PM
Why would you hunt for a fresh mag? You can get as many as you want and in whatever color you want by making a new char and steal its mag.

Ice_ryu
Mar 24, 2005, 03:06 PM
On 2005-03-23 17:17, romantikillr wrote:
Heh, thats what i've been doing....=)....thank you for the advice though, would you happen to know what triggers a Mag to give a MagDrop? So far i don't think i've ever gotten one....and most people have, which sucks, kinda....

Your a ranger right.. to kill the Cave boss easiser use a spread gun. and about the mechs.. if you play gamecube online i can give you some. I love mechguns.. there my favorite choice of weapon

romantikillr
Mar 24, 2005, 07:15 PM
Whats a ' spread gun ' ? And thanks for the offer, i would love to go online but i don't think me dad will let me...idk...damn skool...gah! i wish i could go online.

Hey, dus anyone know who im supposed to give the ' Booma's Right Arm ' to?

Dhylec
Mar 24, 2005, 07:25 PM
if you wanna convert enemy parts to items, see the doc in unsealed doors =)

romantikillr
Mar 24, 2005, 07:29 PM
I Don't Get What You Just.......SAID!!!!!

VioletSkye
Mar 24, 2005, 07:35 PM
On 2005-03-24 16:29, romantikillr wrote:
I Don't Get What You Just.......SAID!!!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327

Ketchup345
Mar 24, 2005, 07:46 PM
On 2005-03-24 09:01, SheWren wrote:
No enemy drops a Mag. You can find them in Mine's BOXES...

Caves boss can drop Mags. I think Gol Dragon can too. Not 100% sure on GD though. They can also be found in boxes on Gal Da Val.

Dhylec
Mar 24, 2005, 08:40 PM
Ketchup345 wrote:
Caves boss can drop Mags. I think Gol Dragon can too. Not 100% sure on GD though. They can also be found in boxes on Gal Da Val.

yeah i can confirm both cases
drl & gol's boxes can have a baby mag inside

romantikillr
Mar 24, 2005, 11:46 PM
This bytes, everything i want/need, i can't get....such as the mag drops/defeating Cave Boss/That guy i have th take the Booma's Right Arm too, i got the mech guns...they are AWESOME, but once your finished shooting, it takes like 2 seconds for him to put his arms down...which sux...but i guess i can live with it...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2005, 04:27 AM
On 2005-03-24 20:46, romantikillr wrote:
This bytes, everything i want/need, i can't get....such as the mag drops/defeating Cave Boss/That guy i have th take the Booma's Right Arm too, i got the mech guns...they are AWESOME, but once your finished shooting, it takes like 2 seconds for him to put his arms down...which sux...but i guess i can live with it...

Hello.
When you say "mag drops," do you mean "mag cells"?

As in the items that change your mag to a rare mag?

Don't worry about those yet. The advice given here was for a brand new mag. I don't think you need a brand new mag in your current area and level/boss.

Spend a few more hours and you'll be well on your way. Also try to learn more on your own. Don't jump online to look at website guides, since most of the stuff you are asking about can be learned on your own within 10-15 hours of play.

Stay away from online immediately as well. Get some more experience with the game and learn your stuff before you hop online. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Happy hunting.

SheWren
Mar 25, 2005, 11:00 AM
Mags are not a drop of De Rol Le; you can find them in the boxes appearing on the raft after you have killed him/it.

romantikillr
Mar 25, 2005, 02:29 PM
Lol, i try that, but for some reason theres something i need to know about the game, such as quests, and weapons right away...not in 10-15 hours...cuz i can only play on the weekends...cuz it interferes with school...seriously...but yea, thanks for the help, and uhhh, HI everyone.....

romantikillr
Mar 25, 2005, 05:36 PM
Does anyone know which is better, the Frost Mechgun or the Havo Cannon...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 26, 2005, 05:28 AM
On 2005-03-25 11:29, romantikillr wrote:
Lol, i try that, but for some reason theres something i need to know about the game, such as quests, and weapons right away...not in 10-15 hours...cuz i can only play on the weekends...cuz it interferes with school...seriously...but yea, thanks for the help, and uhhh, HI everyone.....

I do not mean play 10 or 15 hours at one time. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Eventually you will accumulate(continue playing to build up to) about 10 or 15 hours TOTAL. By then you should know a lot more than you do right now, this minute, this second! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

You don't need to know anything right away.

Read the instruction booklet for one.

Many people skip this and go straight to faq's online and whatever.

Look how thick the PSO booklet is. You could have learned about mechguns in there. Shot-type weapons also.

The best way to play anything is to learn on your own first, then if you get stuck, ask questions.

Use both those guns and then YOU figure out which is better. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wet-trout.gif

Bladehunter
Mar 26, 2005, 09:46 AM
First you need to clear all the Hunter's Guild quests. Then, choose "Unseled Door and talk to Dr. Montague (You'll know who when you're there) and he will convert it for you.

romantikillr
Mar 27, 2005, 07:54 PM
Lol...thank you, and i have been playing for 5-20 hours.....MORE! A LOT MORE! It's a fun game....but i still don't know as much as i should! i think!

Eanae
Mar 27, 2005, 07:58 PM
On 2005-03-27 16:54, romantikillr wrote:
Lol...thank you, and i have been playing for 5-20 hours.....MORE! A LOT MORE! It's a fun game....but i still don't know as much as i should! i think!

You'll never really know all you can, and be the best you can unless you play online. I used to deny the truth in that until I played online and saw the difference.

romantikillr
Mar 27, 2005, 08:32 PM
Lol, i plan on going online by tomorrow, FOR THE FIRST TIME, or at least by next weekend...i hope i hope i hope...heh...