PDA

View Full Version : What is Olga Flow saying?

DB
Mar 22, 2005, 09:33 PM
Seriously, I think someone posted what he said before around here. But i'm not sure if it was Cube, or that Mag Professor RAcast guy.

All I know, is he's speaking backwards, or in reverse, something like that. Something about an ID, Skyly or Viridia? Can't remember. Also gives you a time. Not sure if it's beat time.

Anyone that can decode what he says, or knows wha he says, post it here, or point me in the right direction.

Zarode
Mar 22, 2005, 09:36 PM
It's something freakin' random, alright?

The only part that is legible is You defeat my goddess or You killed my goddess.

I forgot.

Pretty much, the JP do that so it sounds cool. JP love using the English language for "cool" stuff. The draw off is we know what it is.

TheOneHero
Mar 22, 2005, 09:38 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=61254&forum=1

Funny, named exactly the same thing. ;p

Cynric
Mar 22, 2005, 09:43 PM
The only legible part to me is "You killed my goddess" when the fight begins. I think everything els eis random gibberish; either that or I'm always to caught up in the fight to hear it.

DB
Mar 22, 2005, 10:07 PM
The rest is not gibberish. It's actually telling you the ID and such you need to get that DNA stuff, also gives you a specific beat time.

Spy posted it when Ep 1 & 2 first came out, and had the translation. If anyone else wants to dig through his 4000 posts looking for it, have fun. I started losing my mind slogging through it.

It's also recorded on another site. Not sure which site. It was also posted along with other garbage in 2003. That's all the info I have currently. I'll try digging up the translation as soon as I can slog through his posts.

Calx
Mar 22, 2005, 10:28 PM
He's definitely screaming "Help me" at times in the first part. Kinda creepy, actually.

Saiffy
Mar 22, 2005, 10:39 PM
Here is my take on what he says, and many others agree when we last had a big discussion on it

"I am Olga Flow. Ultimate of Evolution"
Referring to the fact that he is well, the ultimate evolution with D-cells(No, I am not factoring episode 4. Don't even mention it)

"You killed my goddess"
Referring to Rico, and you well, killed her http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

All else fails you can go to Olga and keep dying while you try to figure out what he says

EJ
Mar 22, 2005, 10:40 PM
He speak bth english and japanese so that why it sound like gibberish.

He says:
"I am Olga Flow. The Ultimate of Evolution"

"You killed my goddess"

Here the link to this topic click (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=84836&forum=1)

Dam you Saiffwin *shake fist angerly*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceEJ on 2005-03-22 19:41 ]</font>

Cynric
Mar 22, 2005, 11:04 PM
On 2005-03-22 19:07, DB wrote:
The rest is not gibberish. It's actually telling you the ID and such you need to get that DNA stuff, also gives you a specific beat time.

Why would Flow say that if you can't get the DNA anyway? I'm not doubting you, it just seems weird on ST's part.

DB
Mar 22, 2005, 11:35 PM
Not sure. I know about the 0% drop rate though. Which is kinda BS. I mean, how are you supposed to see Ricos spirit then if you can't even get a Dark Bridge/Dark Flow/Dark Meteor etc. Unless of course you're hacking the item into existance.

Anyways, like I said, before the whole IGN servers thing that messed with the site, and while I was still active in the forums around 2002/2003 I know Spy wrote the exact translation. I'm just unable to slog through all his posts to find it. I'm sure Cube also wrote on the same thread. The fac of the matter is though, after the whole IGN mess, that thread may not even exist right now.

Mixfortune
Mar 22, 2005, 11:51 PM
Beat time is outside of the game, Olga Flow wouldn't say jack shit about it. Also, Section ID or any other sort of game mechanic such as that has no other mention anywhere else in the game at all. I could just as well say that Olga Flow is saying "Put your left foot in, take your left foot out" in pig latin.

Of course, he is actually saying, in how the Japanese language pronounces English:

"I am Olga Flow. Ultimate of evolution."
"You killed my goddess."

Alielle
Mar 22, 2005, 11:58 PM
On 2005-03-22 20:35, DB wrote:
Not sure. I know about the 0% drop rate though. Which is kinda BS. I mean, how are you supposed to see Ricos spirit then if you can't even get a Dark Bridge/Dark Flow/Dark Meteor etc. Unless of course you're hacking the item into existance.

Anyways, like I said, before the whole IGN servers thing that messed with the site, and while I was still active in the forums around 2002/2003 I know Spy wrote the exact translation. I'm just unable to slog through all his posts to find it. I'm sure Cube also wrote on the same thread. The fac of the matter is though, after the whole IGN mess, that thread may not even exist right now.

I am pretty sure that "translation" was bull, so don't waste your time.

I don't really understand the "goddess" line. The most obvious reference is to Rico, but Flowen wasn't exactly worshiping her. So my theory is that it's gibberish, Engrish or not. (Kinda like the stuff written on the Photon Blast circle... it's just there to look cool, doesn't necessarily mean anything.)

Mixfortune
Mar 23, 2005, 12:06 AM
On 2005-03-22 20:58, Alielle wrote:

On 2005-03-22 20:35, DB wrote:

I am pretty sure that "translation" was bull, so don't waste your time.

I don't really understand the "goddess" line. The most obvious reference is to Rico, but Flowen wasn't exactly worshiping her. So my theory is that it's gibberish, Engrish or not. (Kinda like the stuff written on the Photon Blast circle... it's just there to look cool, doesn't necessarily mean anything.)

Maybe think of it more as Olga referring to Dark Falz /Profound Darkness as its goddess?
Or some sort of the D Cell parts referring to Dark Falz/Profound Darkness as its goddess?

Sure, nothing much hinting at it, but doesn't necessarily have to be Flowen.

Getintothegame
Mar 23, 2005, 12:09 AM
On 2005-03-22 20:51, Mixfortune wrote:

"You killed my goddess."

Isn't it, "I am Olga Flow, Master of Destruction. You killed my Goddess!"

Oh, and there is readable text around the Photon Blast symbol. It's the names of the photon blasts.

http://www.something-or-another.com/psobb/blast.gif

On 2005-03-22 18:38, TheOneHero wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=61254&forum=1

Funny, named exactly the same thing. ;p

Funny, I had a topic on that a month before.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=84836&forum=1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-03-22 21:14 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Mar 23, 2005, 12:11 AM
On 2005-03-22 21:09, Getintothegame wrote:

On 2005-03-22 20:51, Mixfortune wrote:

"You killed my goddess."

Isn't it, "I am Olga Flow, Master of Destruction. You killed my Goddess!"

Oh, and there is readable text around the Photon Blast symbol. It's the names of the photon blasts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-03-22 21:10 ]</font>

Well, I can look it over a few times more, but... point was, it's not IDs and beat times http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Cynric
Mar 23, 2005, 01:09 PM
The arena for Falz's third form says something about Falz in the text. On the inner part of the cirsle you walk on. All I could make out was "Dark Falz is...". Then I lost interest.

Saiffy
Mar 23, 2005, 01:20 PM
On 2005-03-23 10:09, Cynric wrote:
The arena for Falz's third form says something about Falz in the text. On the inner part of the cirsle you walk on. All I could make out was "Dark Falz is...". Then I lost interest.

I believe it says something like "Dark Falz 3 Form"

The 3 is the PSO symbol for 3 of course http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Neith
Mar 23, 2005, 01:50 PM
I couldnt make out what Olga Flow was saying, I was too busy thinking 'Im gonna get owned' http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif 'Ultimate of Evolution' seems to make sense though. Flowen does also mention in a message log that he saw the destruction of the Dome, and what happened to Rico, but I'm not really sure if 'goddess' is fitting. As said though, he could be referring to Falz, or anything to do with D-Cell.

Seval
Mar 23, 2005, 02:50 PM
I think he's just speaking in the same tougne as Necrid from soul calibur II.

Scejntjynahl
Mar 23, 2005, 03:00 PM
Only way to find this out is to play the game on a vcr, and record the final fight with Olga Flow. Once done recording it, you can rewind it as many times as you want.

RedSchwar
Mar 23, 2005, 04:39 PM
also gives you a specific beat time.

Considering the beat theory has never been sufficiently proven, and that ST has given no indication that it holds true, I would say this is absolutely ridiculous.

Dhylec
Mar 23, 2005, 06:51 PM
by request..