PDA

View Full Version : "so nice"

Shrevn
Jul 22, 2002, 10:40 PM
I actually like the site when i was on my computer (just yesterday) it looks nice on pC!!! *sigh* Im back on dreamcast do....

Shrevn
Jul 22, 2002, 10:49 PM
Oh, and btw Im sorry to hear that greg was banned he was verry good to me on my times of need.

and 2 the chick/dude???? who posted on the topic just below that is locked just like this one will be in about 4 minutes...
DUDE/chick Dont waster your time Telling people who should be banned or not, because its all a CONSPIRACY!!! lol trust me we all know it be we choose not to say it and some of "US" that do.... well lets just say we preety much are destened to be like greg banned.... I can name about 7 people off the top of my head that should be banned for "flaming" but they wont get banned and you know why they dont because its a law of life.
the good are kicked out and the trash stays
Its just simple logic and we cant argue it.

-wobba

Dangerous55
Jul 23, 2002, 12:49 AM
Who are the seven?

Shrevn
Jul 23, 2002, 10:53 AM
we dont wana get into details now do we?

ABDUR101
Jul 23, 2002, 11:12 AM
Aww come on wobba, you mentioned em, you should atleast give names =)

Shrevn
Jul 23, 2002, 11:25 AM
Oh come on now, Otaku you of most of all shouldnt be asking me who i talking about...
Plus i dont need to get the g00neys to get worked up all of a sudden: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ABDUR101
Jul 23, 2002, 11:38 AM
On 2002-07-23 09:25, wobba wrote:
Oh come on now, Otaku you of most of all shouldnt be asking me who i talking about...
Plus i dont need to get the g00neys to get worked up all of a sudden: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Yeah come on, I'm the first on that list, who else? 6 more to go man.

Dangerous55
Jul 23, 2002, 12:09 PM
Come on wobba, you know you want to.

Ambrai
Jul 23, 2002, 12:11 PM
Abdur trades cyber for immunity on the boards, cant argue with that deal.

ABDUR101
Jul 23, 2002, 12:50 PM
On 2002-07-23 10:11, Ambrai wrote:
Abdur trades cyber for immunity on the boards, cant argue with that deal.

*smack*
Get the hell back on your knees! I did'nt say you could breathe yet!

Come on wobba, who are the other un-touchables?

Shrevn
Jul 23, 2002, 12:57 PM
I never said they were untouchable....
its all a conspiracy like i said before and PLUS why would i go around Pointing at people telling ya who it is when they already know who they are and most of all YOU ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!!!
Plus im not about to get into no immature argument with people and make them look stupid again its just dumn.

Dangerous55
Jul 23, 2002, 01:01 PM
Fine then, PM me them fatty.

Shrevn
Jul 23, 2002, 01:03 PM
Lmao, fatty?

Lileya
Jul 23, 2002, 01:14 PM
Yeah let's go, shoot, we all wanna know! =P

Show us you have guts! =P

Dangerous55
Jul 23, 2002, 01:28 PM
On 2002-07-23 11:03, wobba wrote:
Lmao, fatty?

Fatty is a hilarious word.

ABDUR101
Jul 23, 2002, 01:28 PM
On 2002-07-23 10:57, wobba wrote:
I never said they were untouchable....

You said they could spam and flame without getting banned. If that isn't "untouchable" I don't know what is...

its all a conspiracy like i said before

Yes, tis true! Aliens subversed our mods into bastards!...leaving us ruled by dictatorship and tyrany, until a brave soul can rise above the masses and rush the darkness!

...I have the highest post count...so it's only fitting that I'm better than all of you and should be this said person to rise above..

and PLUS why would i go around Pointing at people telling ya who it is when they already know who they are and most of all YOU ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!!!

Appearently we don't know! You said 7, I must be one of them, so who are the other 6? You know more than us man, so tell us who are we looking out for?!

Plus im not about to get into no immature argument with people and make them look stupid again its just dumn.

No one looks stupid, except you really, because you sound like you don't even know who is who. How hard is it to say these 7 people's names?

I don't even think you have any idea what you're talking about man...

*EDIT*
And by saying "There are 7 people who will never get banned and can do what they want" is kind of like saying "Look at me! Look at me! I know something you don't!"...so..if you do, by some odd reason, know who these 7 are, spill it...otherwise you're just trying to get attention :

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-07-23 11:34 ]</font>

watashiwa
Jul 23, 2002, 01:46 PM
He probably means gideon, Tomeeboy, eRUPT, PSOSaladWood, Lolita, Ambrai, and myself. =/

ABDUR101
Jul 23, 2002, 01:51 PM
On 2002-07-23 11:46, watashiwa wrote:
He probably means gideon, Tomeeboy, eRUPT, PSOSaladWood, Lolita, Ambrai, and myself. =/

..oh well PFFFFFTT!!! They're mods/admins, of course they're not gonna get banned! NURNURNUR!!

God Wobba, thanks for getting my hopes up..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-07-23 11:51 ]</font>

Shrevn
Jul 23, 2002, 01:58 PM
Since when this topic became "me namin 7 people?" I posted it as a opinion on the other topic that was locked.

And otaku just because i havent named them doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about, and i never meant to say i knwo somenthing you dont because if you can read well and i know you do, it says clearly on CAPital leters you all know who they are too, what do i prove by naming them? itll just make all the "great gods" no wait aliens as you said just get on my ass like you want them to.

LollipopLolita
Jul 23, 2002, 02:00 PM
calm down children, calm down...

Ambrai
Jul 23, 2002, 02:40 PM
Welcome to rants, this is a free for all forum, you may flame the ever loving shit out of each other here for all to see http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif.

RavenTW
Jul 23, 2002, 04:47 PM
Do u get warnings or even banned if u flame on Rants? If not, then we're looking for 7 ppl who do all of their flaming and spamming on here.

Oh, and Abdur, I could definately get higher than you if I tried. Problem is, I would get banned, even if this IS a conspiracy.

Ambrai
Jul 23, 2002, 05:48 PM
tear into each other. Only rules in rants are no real life threats, no posting of others rl info, no sexual harrassment, no p0rn, basically anything that would get you an instant ban on any msg board.

Just remember, there are many professional ranters here, who dont know that its FFA here, when they come in here and see this, you better think twice before you push that post button.

ABDUR101
Jul 23, 2002, 11:26 PM
On 2002-07-23 11:58, wobba wrote:
Since when this topic became "me namin 7 people?" I posted it as a opinion on the other topic that was locked.

You mentioned 7 people that won't get banned no matter what they do. You think that isn't going to spark some interest? And considering they're mods, naming them wasn't even that big of a deal, you should have just said "They're the mods" and it would have been done with, then we all could have laughed and gotten it over with. Don't just blatantly say you know 7 people who won't get into trouble and then say you won't tell anyone who they are.

And don't play the victim wobba =)

*poke poke...prod* hehe

On 2002-07-23 14:47, RavenTW wrote:
Do u get warnings or even banned if u flame on Rants? If not, then we're looking for 7 ppl who do all of their flaming and spamming on here.

You get warnings in the other forums for flaming. Unless the did something pretty henious, in which case you get banned without notice. The "Un-touchable 7" are the mods and admins, I guess, since wobba won't say.

Oh, and Abdur, I could definately get higher than you if I tried.

Well go ahead and try. I don't need to try, this comes natural to me. And I usually only debate and argue in defense, or if there's alot to answer to. You're more than welcome to =)

Problem is, I would get banned, even if this IS a conspiracy.

Ah, well there-in is the masterpeice. I can debate and argue without going over-board, while some others can't. Don't let it bother you, no body should ever want Abdur's status.

In any case, this was all a nice big conspiracy in and of itself. I thought wobba meant members of PSOW, not it's staff. So, it's been quelled, nothing else to argue about.

Toodles =)

Shrevn
Jul 24, 2002, 09:45 AM
since when im the victim in what? and i never said they were mods that was wata not me. Next time try reading the names of who posts what.

ABDUR101
Jul 24, 2002, 09:51 AM
On 2002-07-24 07:45, wobba wrote:
since when im the victim in what?

You said "Since when is this thread about me naming 7 people"..it became that when you said you know 7 people who will never get banned. Thus, you were acting like "oh, why did everyone suddenly start talking about me??".

and i never said they were mods that was wata not me. Next time try reading the names of who posts what.

I know Wata said it, genius. You did'nt say anything against what he said, so it would make sense that you meant the mods. Otherwise you would have said "No wata the 7 people aren't the mods". But you did'nt, so, we were left to beleive Wata was right.

So, you know 7 people who will never get banned. Tell us, or is it that big of a deal man? I doubt anyone will have hard feelings about it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shrevn
Jul 24, 2002, 09:54 AM
So what am i a actor now?
And like i said before im not pointing out no names theres no need for me to. They already know who they are and so do you

ABDUR101
Jul 24, 2002, 09:59 AM
On 2002-07-24 07:54, wobba wrote:
So what am i a actor now?

...you can't get an oscar o_O;

And like i said before im not pointing out no names theres no need for me to. They already know who they are and so do you

Honestly, I don't know. I don't think alot of well known vets come here anymore. I must be on the list though, right?

I don't see how any hell can break loose, I mean if it's not such a big deal, why not just say what you want to say? This is rants anyways, just let it out, blow off some steam about it. =)

gunome
Jul 25, 2002, 11:02 AM
agreed! first prize!