PDA

View Full Version : Photon Drops!

DoubleC
Mar 23, 2005, 05:58 PM
So are photon drops good for anything offline? cuz i cant go online and i have 30 of em just sitting in my bank.

Ryna
Mar 23, 2005, 06:07 PM
Nope. You can sell them if you want. However, it is recommended that you hold on to them if you ever have any plans of going online.

Genoa
Mar 23, 2005, 10:07 PM
On 2005-03-23 15:07, Ryna wrote:
Nope. You can sell them if you want. However, it is recommended that you hold on to them if you ever have any plans of going online.

Or... if you happen to meet a friend that plays online... I'm sure he or she might be willing to trade something for a good deal of photon drops. Offline players tend to have more photon drops cause well... they can't do anything with it but let it collect dust in their banks >_<

Yeah I know, it's kind of stupid having the ablility to find Photon Drops offline for no purpose, but... that's Sega's deal. Sometimes... alot of the time... finding a photon drop can be really depressing. Especially if it's from a creature that's suppose to give you Psycho Wand!.... Curse you Dark Sorcerer!
-_- I'm ok... really...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2005-03-23 19:07 ]</font>

Bu5ta
Mar 24, 2005, 11:06 PM
Well, I've heard of people mailing their memory cards to others that DO have online and having them trade them that way. So I suppose thats an option for you.

Although I suppose you could sell them for 1000 each... thats what I did back in the day, before I got online... then I wanted to punch myself in the face for selling them... >_<