PDA

View Full Version : Go on, on solo!!

Nirvan
Mar 24, 2005, 12:53 AM
I want to use a character and a character only but there are 12 types.
Please post wich will you think will be the better and with its section ID.
Males plz.

Xaos127
Mar 24, 2005, 01:18 AM
Well if you want a male then 6 are already eliminated. For your first time I wouldn't suggest a Force, they take getting used to. Androids also arnt ideal as your first, so personally id go with either a RAmar or HUmar.
If you prefer to shoot them from far away with a great arsenal of weapons use a RAmar. Or if you would rather hack and slask them choose the HUmar. Just my opinon do what you want =)

Arnot
Mar 24, 2005, 01:19 AM
Do you not have any imagination? Just experiment with the different types of male characters. And check the Drop Charts to see which ID drops what. Its up to you which character you use and which ID it has, because you are gonna be the one playing it not us.

Ice_ryu
Mar 24, 2005, 08:51 AM
Good question.. which I did not know answers to when I first started playing long ago. My suggestion

HUmar (SKYLY or Whitell) easiest to use and get farther in the game as he can cast Resta and use other techniques)

or

HUcast (SKYLY/Whitell/ORAN) Still pretty easy to use but with massive power. Bad part.. Later on you will miss alot in the harder levels and be waiting around in the doors to save your mates.

Ryna
Mar 24, 2005, 10:30 AM
If you are intent on soloing, you may want to reconsider your decision to only limit your choices to male characters. The RAmarl and HUnewearl are considered to be the best characters for soloing offline.

If you are only restricting your choices to males though, then I need to ask whether this will be your first character. If so, you probably don't want to use a FO. That only leaves the HUcast, HUmar, and RAmar. Of those three, the RAmar would probably be the easiest for a beginner. He has the capability to heal himself, increase his attack power, and use ranged weapons. The HUmar would also be a good choice. Just try both of them and see which fighting style you prefer.

DarkEliteRico
Mar 24, 2005, 04:26 PM
On 2005-03-24 07:30, Ryna wrote:
If you are intent on soloing, you may want to reconsider your decision to only limit your choices to male characters. The RAmarl and HUnewearl are considered to be the best characters for soloing offline.

If you are only restricting your choices to males though, then I need to ask whether this will be your first character. If so, you probably don't want to use a FO. That only leaves the HUcast, HUmar, and RAmar. Of those three, the RAmar would probably be the easiest for a beginner. He has the capability to heal himself, increase his attack power, and use ranged weapons. The HUmar would also be a good choice. Just try both of them and see which fighting style you prefer.

I'd have to agree with the RAmarl and HUnewearl as being good choices to solo with. Even a decent FOnewearl is a good match up as long as you play it safe and keep your distance

BoarDemon
Mar 24, 2005, 04:58 PM
On 2005-03-23 22:19, Arnot wrote:
Do you not have any imagination? Just experiment with the different types of male characters. And check the Drop Charts to see which ID drops what. Its up to you which character you use and which ID it has, because you are gonna be the one playing it not us.

I agree with Arnot. You shouldn't be asking us what you should do, you're the one playing afterall.

Nirvan
Mar 25, 2005, 08:29 PM
Thx every one i choosed to use a Ramar on my first.
Ill go online soon so can any one help with a Custom Ray or a Varista?
Just asking, and another thinng, why did any body sail Racast???
Thx anyway.

Tycho
Mar 25, 2005, 09:13 PM
On 2005-03-25 17:29, Nirvan wrote:
Thx every one i choosed to use a Ramar on my first.
Ill go online soon so can any one help with a Custom Ray or a Varista?
Just asking, and another thinng, why did any body sail Racast???
Thx anyway.

Everyone has Custom Ray and Varista, so you could just ask anyone for those. They do not really have any economical value.

Ryna probably omitted RAcast for the same reason why he recommended you not go for a HUcast for your first character. No Resta or support techniques.

Luis
Mar 27, 2005, 03:26 PM
try a ramar, you will love it, also a humar is a good choice to start the game, also its good to make mistakes with beggingers classs then after you know more about the game try to switch to other classes