PDA

View Full Version : PSO:BB US is up! Sign Up on website

RomanticDeath
Mar 25, 2005, 12:06 AM
Yes, sooner than you think, go to sega.com and they have a thing there where it says sign up, i haven't done it yet, i'll post again when i do, check it out, or go to psobb.com

RomanticDeath
Mar 25, 2005, 12:14 AM
I just signed-up and i'm registered, all it is asking your age, then next page is basic information, name, location, interest, and boom, your done. Nothing on when the game comes out, payment, or anything of that sort, i predict this april, for sure, but thats me, but come on, sign-up now? its coming sooner than everyone said it would come... GOOD NEWS HUNTERS!!!!!!!!!

RicoRoyal
Mar 25, 2005, 12:18 AM
Just a silly newsletter signup http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I saw this 3 days ago (signed up of course - alas, nothing in mail box). Nice to know we'll be kept up-to-date though. This does seem to indicate that PSOBB isn't THAT far away as some would seem to believe.

PJ
Mar 25, 2005, 12:24 AM
Whoah, scared me, I thought it was actually up.

If there is a beta, I'm gonna download it and see if my computer can actually run it. That would be pretty sweet http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Nai_Calus
Mar 25, 2005, 12:28 AM
I still fail utterly to see what makes you think it's going to work any better on your computer in the US version if the JP version doesn't work... 9_9

BoarDemon
Mar 25, 2005, 12:30 AM
Do you have access to the Internet?
Yes No

Hmmm...

Para
Mar 25, 2005, 12:32 AM
could you atleast link us? i cant seem to find the link to sign up

PJ
Mar 25, 2005, 12:32 AM
On 2005-03-24 21:28, Ian-KunX wrote:
I still fail utterly to see what makes you think it's going to work any better on your computer in the US version if the JP version doesn't work... 9_9

I thought you (Or someone else mentioned) that the IME took more... something. Visual memory or something.

Yes, I know, I know, computer retarded, but... yeah.

EDIT: Nites, it's on the front page. Keep refreshing until you see it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2005-03-24 21:33 ]</font>

Para
Mar 25, 2005, 12:34 AM
http://www.sega.com/games/game_temp.php?game=psobb

u mean on that page?
psobb.com just redirects me to that page fyi

PJ
Mar 25, 2005, 12:35 AM
I mean sega.com, not psobb.com

EDIT: I see what you mean, there's 2 things. The newsletter sign up and the actual game page.

http://www.sega.com/newsblast/signup.php

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2005-03-24 21:36 ]</font>

Para
Mar 25, 2005, 12:37 AM
ah ok i got it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RomanticDeath
Mar 25, 2005, 12:45 AM
My bad i got all worked up, goto sega.com and keep refreshing till you see an ad for PSO:BB and it will say sign up on it, theres two ads, make sure it says sign up on it, i freaked out since i can't get into PSO:BB china no more, won't let me sign in, but go ahead and register, won't hurt and you might get blue burst first, who know, sorry if i made everyone here wet their pants... XP

Cynric
Mar 25, 2005, 01:06 PM
I signed up just to get news about US BB events. I probably won't switch from JP BB unless the US clients let us log into our JP characters (I REALLY doubt that).

romantikillr
Mar 25, 2005, 04:15 PM
Lol, i don't know what i just did, for all i know, i could have sold my soul to Romantic, hey, but it's a Romantic Leader.... .: bows :. ' Hi, i am romantikillr, i don't kill Romantics, so don't worry, im part of them! I'll do anything to help out a fellow Rmantic...'

lol, just kidding...well about not know what i registered, but yea....HI all!

RomanticDeath
Mar 25, 2005, 04:37 PM
Hey thanks for not killing me, your a pal, now for the us release, just keep an eye on sega.com and psobb.com, check other game website to see if they got word of anything, hope we will be blessed soon...

romantikillr
Mar 25, 2005, 04:44 PM
lol, i know...not to be all stupid and crap...but sega and square enix should kinda merge a little bit...GIVE BETTER GRAPHICS TO PSO, and make some CGI's and some pretty awesome Battles and it would bring the PSO players up a notch or two...heh...but i doubt that will ever happen, and if it did...i'd hate it...kinda, becuz they'd make the game for the ps2...and not the Gamecube...but it'd be awwwwwsome!

RomanticDeath
Mar 25, 2005, 07:17 PM
well if you did forget, PSU might be that game that we been all waiting for, it might be 'the' game to conqure all MMORPGs, or it could bomb hard, never know, but we do know its for PS2 and PC for sure, no word on GB or X-box, thats good for me, i only have a ps2 and a fast gaming PC i just built 3 months ago!

romantikillr
Mar 28, 2005, 01:50 PM
Lol...but it should be for ALL systems including PC/DC (or whatever) and everyone should be able to play on the same thing, but different servers...lol like all the redrias in one, the bluefulls in another, and the Pinkals in another...and so on....it would prolly make more sense...but why just limit it to 2 systems...grrr...oh well..