PDA

View Full Version : I just got my PSO PLUS! FOSD AND WHERE IS EVERYONE!

Drithe
Mar 25, 2005, 08:54 PM
Ok I ordered a copy of PSO PLUS and it will not be here for 1.5 weeks. Sucks. They didnt ship it 2 days express. So I was calling around for a keyboard for the gamecube and I JUST HAPPENED TO ASK a Gamespot peep if they had PSO 1 & 2 for it. HE SAID THEY DID!

As you may know I posted just a little while ago about whether or not PSO 1&2 was compatible with PSO plus. Of course you said yes. So I was thinking I would be leveling for 2 weeks HARDCORE till I got PSO PLUS. When I got to the store he handed me the PSO ep. 3. I WAS LIKE NO NO NO I wanted PSO 1&2! He said, "DUH OTAY!" and looked in his board and handed me the PSO 1 & 2. I was happy.

As I got home and got some coke to drink, I decided to sit on the thrown a little and relax. I needed something to read so I took the game with me. As I was looking at the game's front cover I seen that the name of the game was Phantasy Star Online Plus! WOOHOOOOOOO! ROck on! Lucky for me I was already on the toilet or soiled pants I would have had!

The only problem is now I have an extra copy of PLUS coming to me! I can deal with that.

I couldnt WAIT to get online. SO when I was level 1 I got on. I forget the server, but I seen some guy there in the lobby SITTING ON A RED CHAIR! He called himself the GOD OF PSO and all of a sudden when I got near him my screen froze up and I got a ear busting buzzing sound! Little cheating monkeypunks!

BTW what servers are you guys on? There sure isnt as many peeps on this game like there was with the dreamcast. Oh well. Im gonna look around on how to build my mag.

My characters name is called Johnny Love. Its my OLD characters name from DC. I hope to see some of my old buds on.

Tycho
Mar 25, 2005, 09:06 PM
I'm guessing you just joined either the first place (Vega 01), or the most crowdy place you could find?
That's a bad thing. You need to meet people in the somewhat less crowdy blocks, preferably even not in the US ships.

For the PSOWers, there is no set meetingplace anymore. If there was, telling it in public might mean some moron would try to go there and screw things up.

What you want to do, is get the guildcards of a number of people you want to play with. When you have those, you could always find out where they are. There isn't really an easier way than that.

Calibur
Mar 26, 2005, 11:35 AM
This topic should help.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=96822&forum=1&8

any other question just ask.

BoarDemon
Mar 27, 2005, 12:30 AM
On 2005-03-25 18:06, Tycho wrote:
I'm guessing you just joined either the first place (Vega 01), or the most crowdy place you could find?
That's a bad thing. You need to meet people in the somewhat less crowdy blocks, preferably even not in the US ships.

On 2005-03-25 17:54, Drithe wrote:
BTW what servers are you guys on? There sure isnt as many peeps on this game like there was with the dreamcast. Oh well. Im gonna look around on how to build my mag.

He's saying there are hardly any people on, just because he was fsoded doesn't mean he went to a crowded area.