PDA

View Full Version : GC: Del Lily, Epsilon etc.?

Pheonixflame
Mar 26, 2005, 12:21 PM
hey, i was reading some of the item guides for monsters and it said that you could find Del Lilies and Epsilon offline,i thought those were online only monsters, and i have been through the whole game except for the last 2 episode 2 quests and have not found one, unless they are there, then where are these monster?

Tact
Mar 26, 2005, 12:23 PM
Perhaps you read the guides wrong. I believe Epsilon and Del Lily are online only.

Mixfortune
Mar 26, 2005, 12:25 PM
Since you have Episode 2 quests available at all offline, I'm assuming you're talking about PSO Plus. In which case, Del Lily, Epsilon, and Ill Gill can only be found in East Tower, West Tower, and Episode 2 Challenge Mode (but Challenge Mode isn't a concern as far as drop rates go).

If you don't have Plus, then the only way to fight them is online.

PJ
Mar 26, 2005, 12:25 PM
PSO Plus aswell, in the Episode 2 quests.

EDIT: Curse you Mix!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2005-03-26 09:25 ]</font>

Tact
Mar 26, 2005, 12:26 PM
...I forgot about PSO Plus. Well, I was assuming you weren't talking about PSO Plus for some reason.

Pheonixflame
Mar 26, 2005, 12:26 PM
On 2005-03-26 09:23, tactician7777 wrote:
Perhaps you read the guides wrong. I believe Epsilon and Del Lily are online only.

it says how much experience actually, so maybe it is just saying that thats is how much they would give you offline, because it says how much they give u on/offline, but if they are not offline, why would they bother putting it their??,thanks

Mixfortune
Mar 26, 2005, 12:28 PM
On 2005-03-26 09:26, Pheonixflame wrote:

it says how much experience actually, so maybe it is just saying that thats is how much they would give you offline, because it says how much they give u on/offline, but if they are not offline, why would they bother putting it their??,thanks

Look at the other replies, they are offline in PSO Plus for the Gamecube.
Merikle and Mericus as well.

Pheonixflame
Mar 26, 2005, 12:29 PM
On 2005-03-26 09:26, Pheonixflame wrote:

ah, i see thanks a bunch, so there is not really even a point of finding them offline is there?
sry, forgot to mention i had plus.

Mixfortune
Mar 26, 2005, 12:32 PM
On 2005-03-26 09:29, Pheonixflame wrote:
ah, i see thanks a bunch, so there is not really even a point of finding them offline is there?

Well, there is if you don't have online, or want to use a character that you don't want to risk using online, since it's the only way to fight them and do hunts for them without online.

Now, if you were hunting them online, yes there's probably some better choices.

Pheonixflame
Mar 26, 2005, 12:34 PM
On 2005-03-26 09:32, Mixfortune wrote:

On 2005-03-26 09:29, Pheonixflame wrote:

Well, there is if you don't have online, or want to use a character that you don't want to risk using online, since it's the only way to fight them and do hunts for them without online.

Now, if you were hunting them online, yes there's probably some better choices.

i will probably get online during May, or June, so where can I find them online, same place?

Pheonixflame
Jul 5, 2006, 12:37 PM
is their anywhere here that says what del lilys , ill gills or epsilon drop for the diff. id's, cuz i couldnt find anything

xxTrystanxx
Jul 5, 2006, 12:41 PM
It's frowned upon in the rules to bump a thread more than two weeks old.

But to give you a quick answer to your question, if you look on the right-hand side of the board, and click on Drop Charts under Episode 1,2, and 4 you can look up the drops by Section ID, difficulty or Monster. If you choose by Section ID, Scroll down the page until you see the section marked Central Control Area.