PDA

View Full Version : How to download quest on Ep2.

Sacred_One
Mar 27, 2005, 05:26 PM
I was wondering about this for quite a while. I notice there are quests in Ep1 offline mode but not Ep2. I only see Download quest. How do I Download quests?

xjustsumloser
Mar 27, 2005, 05:42 PM
Well sonic team was pretty cheap with EP2. There are no Hunters guild government quests sadly for EP2. Where it says "download quest", if you had downloaded a quest from sonic teams server then you could play it offline. This was available in both the dreamcast versions and Episode 3. Though for some reason sonic team has chosen not to release any download quests for EP 1&2.

But if you have 30 bucks to spare you can go buy PSOEP1&2 Plus version. It contains three EP 2 quests which are "seat of the heart" ( a very kickass quest that explains what was really going on )East tower, and West tower.

though you also get a couple of other little extras which are. EP2 Cmode offline. the two missing battle rules, GBA minigames, and an extra EP 1 quest.

cp99
Mar 27, 2005, 05:44 PM
go sell a few games, and buy the plus version,(gamecube) then 3 crazy difficult missions are availible with new enemies (ill gill, epsilon merikle ect ect ect)

pso plus is only 30 bucks

or you could pay for a hunters liscense and play missions online, i chose plus haha

Sacred_One
Mar 27, 2005, 05:45 PM
I have PSO plus as well. They said there would be mini games but I can't find any.

cp99
Mar 27, 2005, 05:48 PM
all minig games are in the quest fake in yellow, just to the left of the hunters guild as you leave

availible minigames are:

chao baby sitting adventiure (not realy)
knights (the best by far, remeber knights for the satern? just like that)
and some puyo pop thingy

you need a gamebow advance and a link cable that goes from your gc to your gameboy

cp99
Mar 27, 2005, 05:50 PM
strange psow posted my post 2wice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cp99 on 2005-03-28 11:24 ]</font>

Ryna
Mar 28, 2005, 09:13 AM
On 2005-03-27 14:26, Sacred_One wrote:
How do I Download quests?

Normally, you'd go online, choose "Download Quest" on the first selection screen, download the quest, go to offline mode, and load up the quest from under "Download Quests". Unfortunately, there are no download quests available for GC PSO.