PDA

View Full Version : all againsts hackers and fsoders

Luis
Mar 28, 2005, 12:15 AM
ok i am kinda tired of dumb hackers, anyone had try, play with japanese settings, or use a gameshark, and try to take pictures to post them somewhere, any ideas??, maybe corrupt them

Arnot
Mar 28, 2005, 12:30 AM
This should be in the "Cheaters" Forum. =/

Sacred_One
Mar 28, 2005, 05:46 PM
Putting on JP settings won't help because they'll find another way to possible worse things to you.

SquashDemon
Mar 29, 2005, 06:12 PM
congratulations, you have created a thread that is ground zero for a flame war, so I'm just gonna sit back and see what happens *yoink*

Shadowpawn
Mar 29, 2005, 06:35 PM
The only thing you can do is report them...

Char
Mar 30, 2005, 11:06 AM
But I think we all know why PSO players are becoming scarce. Its due to all the fsod and bsod thats going on. The only thing you can do is make a list of people that do that and whenever they appear in the lobby run to the next lobby.

PatserGOUKI
Mar 31, 2005, 04:19 AM
On 2005-03-27 21:15, Luis wrote:
ok i am kinda tired of dumb hackers, anyone had try, play with japanese settings, or use a gameshark, and try to take pictures to post them somewhere, any ideas??, maybe corrupt them

This is a stupid post! You are NOT the only one who's tired of hackers... This has been here in the cheaters forum for more than 2 years... tired, tired, tired

Im tired of these stupid post of people who think they can do something about hackers and dupers in PSO.

PatserGOUKI

Char
Mar 31, 2005, 06:05 PM
Every game has cheat codes and im sure that everyone has at least onced used a code for any game. But PSO deserves better.

Great idea to keep the online character on the server. But im new to this idea and dont know quite exactly how it works. Will anyone explain?

Spellbinder
Apr 1, 2005, 02:23 AM
On 2005-03-31 15:05, Char wrote:
Every game has cheat codes and im sure that everyone has at least onced used a code for any game. But PSO deserves better.

Great idea to keep the online character on the server. But im new to this idea and dont know quite exactly how it works. Will anyone explain?

I haven't played too many MMO's but I have come across two that allowed characters to be saved on the server. Basically what it means is that when you save your character it's being saved on a company owned server, so if anyone wants to modify their character, they'll pretty much have to hack into servers owned by Sonic Team or whoever which can lead to some hefty legal trouble.

I might be a little off on how server side saving works but I'm fairly certain that's the general idea.

Char
Apr 1, 2005, 10:51 PM
Does that mean they wont corrupt?
And does that mean the the people running the servers can delete stuff on our character if its illegal?

TrekkiesUnite
Apr 2, 2005, 12:08 PM
Diablo 2 is a perfect example of this on closed battlenet. Basically your character is on the server and can be accessed from any PC and cant be modded. And if hacked items appear online Blizzard usaully puts out a patch that deletes all the hacks. so thats basically the gist of things whey characters are saved on a server.

Char
Apr 2, 2005, 02:52 PM
Wow seems the PSO creators have everything covered this time.
Hurray!

Luis
Apr 6, 2005, 09:48 AM
This is a stupid post! You are NOT the only one who's tired of hackers... This has been here in the cheaters forum for more than 2 years... tired, tired, tired

Im tired of these stupid post of people who think they can do something about hackers and dupers in PSO.

PatserGOUKI

Ok lets play offline, want to join me, if you think this is a stupid post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luis
Apr 6, 2005, 09:49 AM
On 2005-03-29 15:12, SquashDemon wrote:
congratulations, you have created a thread that is ground zero for a flame war, so I'm just gonna sit back and see what happens *yoink*

i will tell you what happens, servers are going to be empty fsoders are going to find another game to screw and everyone lost a great online game, you dont need to sit back to know that is going to happen

Zelutos
Apr 6, 2005, 09:27 PM
On 2005-04-06 07:49, Luis wrote:

On 2005-03-29 15:12, SquashDemon wrote:

i will tell you what happens, servers are going to be empty fsoders are going to find another game to screw and everyone lost a great online game, you dont need to sit back to know that is going to happen

I'm pretty sure he ment he's going to sit back and watch the flame war...oh yeah...don't double post.

SquashDemon
Apr 13, 2005, 03:22 PM
On 2005-04-06 19:27, Zelutos wrote:

I'm pretty sure he ment he's going to sit back and watch the flame war...oh yeah...don't double post.

*un-yoink* what he said! *re-yoink*