PDA

View Full Version : Does skateboarding exist in Ohio?

OracleDDX
Jul 23, 2002, 08:54 PM
I went to Ohio for vacation this year and I went into a few malls in clevland and springdale and couldn't find any skate shops does skating even exist or do people just don't skate?

gypsy
Jul 23, 2002, 08:57 PM
Oh hey so you skate then Oracle? Whats can ya do?

Alisha
Jul 23, 2002, 09:22 PM
T_T i wish you said something sooner i live in cleveland =D
anyways skating does exist in ohio its just not very big in fact i dont think there are any actual skating shops but bike shops usually sell all that kind of stuff

OracleDDX
Jul 24, 2002, 12:48 AM
lol, yeah it was alot different then Texas the trip was a spur of the moment thing one day I was at work then I took a few days off an a plane to Ohio lol. Their was alot of shoe & cloths stores but not lots of goth an board stores like Spencers. I went to Sun Coast an bought Iron Monkey 2 lol. I have a great Deck of a topless nun an a sticker that says "Jesus loves you Everyone else thinks you"re an Asshole" lol I do mostly grinds and a few flips street skating no virt I can manual real well hehe mainly tricks that deal with balancing.

Darrin
Jul 24, 2002, 09:03 AM
I also skate.

Ambrai
Jul 24, 2002, 09:04 AM
Well considering smoking is pratically banned in ohio, it wouldnt supprise me if skating was against the law...

LostHero
Jul 24, 2002, 09:05 AM
Ohio is ghey

gypsy
Jul 24, 2002, 09:12 AM
Ohio's not such a hip place to be eh?

OracleDDX
Jul 24, 2002, 10:07 AM
After going to Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky, Louisiana, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, California, Colorado, New Mexico New Jersey, New York, (an some other places) it seems that San Antonio, Texas is pretty good you can do a lot more things an theirs a lot more things to do but once your here for a while it all seems boring. An then go across the border and do even more lol.

RavenTW
Jul 24, 2002, 10:48 AM
You went to the Four Corners area to look for skate shops? That was a wasted trip.

Man, I can't do anything but bike, and don't even ask about tricks, I used to be able to barely pop a wheelie on this one bump in my neighborhood. That was it.

OracleDDX
Jul 24, 2002, 07:29 PM
lol, the trip wasn't to look for skate shops I just thought of looking for one sence I was there. This was just a get out of town an see something different trip.

Alisha
Jul 24, 2002, 10:32 PM
i know you didnt just call the state i live in ghey......... *bitch slaps losty*
something you need to realize about Ohio is that its all about the nightlife and also Cleveland is heavily populated by african americans so of course skating isnt big here

ABDUR101
Jul 24, 2002, 10:41 PM
On 2002-07-24 20:32, Alisha wrote:
i know you didnt just call the state i live in ghey......... *bitch slaps losty*

*bitch slap echoes halfway round the world*

something you need to realize about Ohio is that its all about the nightlife and also Cleveland is heavily populated by african americans so of course skating isnt big here

Losty was being a smartass. =) Don't take it seriously, really.

*needs to find his niche in the world*

*puts losthero in recovery ward*
o_O;

Dangerous55
Jul 24, 2002, 11:39 PM
Pennsylvania will kick any states ass.

OracleDDX
Jul 24, 2002, 11:43 PM
Most of the skaters in Texas are African American or Mexican lol, a few white guys try to skate. But then again Texas is a backwards state.

Alisha
Jul 24, 2002, 11:49 PM
D55 is trying to compensate with that sig

ABDUR101
Jul 24, 2002, 11:53 PM
On 2002-07-24 21:49, Alisha wrote:
D55 is trying to compensate with that sig

Statement is True > Alisha

and on a side note.. AHAHAHAHAH!!!!

*stares at sig*
Pretty pretty

Dangerous55
Jul 25, 2002, 12:10 AM
You all know my sig could kick your ass. When I first had my old one up, it was the talk of PSOW, everyone wanted one like it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ABDUR101
Jul 25, 2002, 12:28 AM
On 2002-07-24 22:10, Dangerous55 wrote:
You all know my sig could kick your ass.

...Where's Alisha when you need her?

When I first had my old one up, it was the talk of PSOW, everyone wanted one like it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Out with the old, in with the new! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

*stares at his sig some more*
So beautiful...

LostHero
Jul 25, 2002, 06:55 AM
Go suck on a potato you Ohio lovers! >:0