PDA

View Full Version : devil battle v god battle

Flame_Master
Mar 28, 2005, 05:17 AM
is god battle A LOT BETTER than devil battle? i use devil battle and i don't notice much different, but i haven't got god battle.

Tact
Mar 28, 2005, 06:17 AM
Devil/Battle vs. God/Battle...God/Battle gets a victory! God/Battle is twice as good as Devil/Battle, in terms of speed boost. God/Battle gives you a 30% speed boost, while Devil/Battle only gives you a 15% speed boost (I think).

EJ
Mar 28, 2005, 06:22 AM
I thought it was 20% for devil/battle according to the database?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceEJ on 2005-03-28 03:22 ]</font>

Tact
Mar 28, 2005, 06:28 AM
Eh, well, I didn't check the database, I thought I knew it in my head...well, as my last words before I go and check, the Devil/Battle can be found by more IDs than just Redria, so...that gets it some recognition. However, if you're just looking for substance over easiness to find, God/Battle is for you.

EDIT: It was 20%. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2005-03-28 03:29 ]</font>

Flame_Master
Mar 28, 2005, 08:40 AM
it said it increase attack speed, does it mean the charging speed of the charging speed of a charge or special attack or the actual slashing or attacking speed?

Dhylec
Mar 28, 2005, 09:05 AM
speed here is the recovery time after an attack
little 'freeze' time means more/faster attacks

Circio
Mar 28, 2005, 09:38 AM
The battle units lessen the downtime between each hit in a combo. They also decrease the amount of recovery time after each combo. Here's the breakdown of the different boosts (it's actually fairly simple):

General/Battle = 10% increase
Devil/Battle = 20% increase
God/Battle = 30% increase

Neith
Mar 28, 2005, 09:39 AM
Attacking faster can be a pain sometimes. In Ultimate Cave, I can always land a full twin-saber combo on a Melqueek, but with a God/Battle, I tend to have to block an attack.. Not saying they're not worth it though, pretty much everywhere else, they rule. God/Battle is better than Devil/Battle, but unless you're a Redria, or know someone that is a Redria, you'll likely need to settle for a Devil/Battle.

Luis
Mar 29, 2005, 09:29 PM
i never found a devil battle, all i got its 5 god battles =)