PDA

View Full Version : PSO Plus EU

dragoon-girl
Mar 29, 2005, 12:24 PM
People have been telling me it won't come out here.. but then I think, the revoloution is backwards compatible according to Nintendo, so Maybe it will still come out .__.;

rena-ko
Mar 29, 2005, 02:14 PM
most of the urgent updates were already included in the EU version. just a few minor things like double save and maybe duping in, then those 4 offline quests.

with around 10000 sold copies, you think its really lucrative to even print european booklets?

dragoon-girl
Mar 29, 2005, 02:38 PM
On 2005-03-29 11:14, rena-ko wrote:
most of the urgent updates were already included in the EU version. just a few minor things like double save and maybe duping in, then those 4 offline quests.

with around 10000 sold copies, you think its really lucrative to even print european booklets?

What are these 4 offline quests?
And why does it double save?
Does it not double save on the US and JP Versons?

Calx
Mar 29, 2005, 02:47 PM
Seat of the Heart, East Tower, West Tower and Central Dome Fire Swirl.

The bank dupe trick is no longer possible.

No double save if you make a game yourself online, but if you join people with the old version, it still double saves, so no real benefit there.

If you want to play plus, it's not really a problem to do so. I'm in the EU and I play Plus online. All you need is a Freeloader to load the game. You can get the game for around £20 from dvdcrave.com, for example. Freeloader is around £15.

I got it because I'd like to have access to all areas (towers) for all eternity, and it means I can hunt the j-sword offline much more effectively.

rena-ko
Mar 29, 2005, 02:52 PM
if you piled up a couple of hours on your EU ver chars, then the option on simply using an US plus rules itself out by default. its definitely not worth it starting completely anew (taken aside items you have to trade online via friends to your new chars).

ah well, one thing, on plus, this lobby corruption thing doesnt work - it "just" freezes you.

Calx
Mar 29, 2005, 02:58 PM
Ah, yeah. Sorry I neglected to mention that you'd have to start over.

You could keep all your things, though. Just arrange for one us to hold your EU version stuff for you, come online with Plus and reclaim it all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calx on 2005-03-29 12:00 ]</font>

dragoon-girl
Mar 29, 2005, 04:54 PM
I only really want to get it if it comes out for EU, mainly cause I don't want to start again.. I've never acturly been coupted from the Lobbys online, tho I am really scared of it happening!!