PDA

View Full Version : XBox: My friend

The_Hero
Mar 29, 2005, 02:59 PM
hey my friend just recently got rid of his old gamertag and I wanted know if theres a way he can still play online with his old gamertag's charectors.

I'd really hate to see the kid stop playing PSO because of this.....Well This is my first post and I think this will be worth it. If it can be fixed.

Hyda
Mar 30, 2005, 06:38 PM
he will still have his characters but he would have to resubscribe the hunter's lisence..he wont get 2 more free months but he will be bak online...

The_Hero
Mar 31, 2005, 02:19 PM
Wow I would like to thank you for posting....
So he could still use his charectors even off of a diffrent Gamertag?

Sarek_Ellis
Mar 31, 2005, 02:44 PM
hmm i dont think so. Your characters are sighned to a single gamertag. what he would have to do is reactivate his old gamertag to play with the characters he wanted to play with. But he cant any other way. srry, if he has a memory card he could transfer his pso items on to one of his characters he has now and transfer them to a memory card then when he activates his old account trdae all the items from his new gamer tag to his old one. If you need more help just IM me on AOL and i will explain it better. This was a great post though.

The_Hero
Mar 31, 2005, 02:55 PM
I thought that might be the awnser.....anyways looks like im getting some of my old weps

Hyda
Apr 6, 2005, 04:55 PM
yea hes rite unless your friend wants to get second account but he would be paying 8 a month...

theendisnear
Apr 10, 2005, 10:06 PM
Well, I dont know, Microsoft made me change my g-tag and I got to keep all of my characters... and d*mn good thing too, because if i had lost all that stuff... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif