PDA

View Full Version : Olga Flows guide on this site

Hustler_One
Mar 30, 2005, 08:16 PM
eghhh... was not sure where to put this topic...

I looked at the olga flow boss guide on this site and the damage for the attacks seems a little low...
His gods punishment attack killed me and my friend (offline multi) with one hit, the guide says the damage is about 400 (hard) but i have roughly 670 HP... is the guide wrong or does he just not like me?

Dhylec
Mar 30, 2005, 08:35 PM
just to clearify this, OFFline multi is the SAME as ONline
so use online stats for multi mode

Hustler_One
Mar 30, 2005, 08:50 PM
i was using the online stats...

gods punishment is a magic attack isent it? so therefor defense would have nothing to do with its damage.

Eanae
Mar 30, 2005, 09:15 PM
On 2005-03-30 17:50, Hustler_One wrote:
i was using the online stats...

gods punishment is a magic attack isent it? so therefor defense would have nothing to do with its damage.

Yes. Light defense should be what determines resistance against it. Correct me if I'm wrong. >.<

Tycho
Mar 30, 2005, 09:49 PM
Nah, it's a set number of damage. ELT doesn't help either. If it did, there would be a possibility for my FOnewearl to survive it.

biggabertha
Mar 31, 2005, 05:06 AM
Does anybody know how much he deals? I remember when me and my mate were messing about in offline multiplayer, when he thought, "Hey, What does Ep 2's boss look like? I've never seen him before, Can we see him?" Seeing as we were both quite high levels (Me 81 and he was 75, both HUmar) we thought we'd give it a go but on normal so that we'd get there quick. All was going well until he did that punishment thing and we both died at the SAME time... On normal... Oh the shame... (Bet Olga Flow was laughing his head off...) We took down 15 scapes each then proceeded to use 3 each before he finally died. Since that, I have never been against Olga flow again.