PDA

View Full Version : i wish i knew this earlier...

gunome
Jul 24, 2002, 09:52 AM
i always wished forces could cast more spells more quickly than having to scroll thru that stupid shortcut, but i never knew you could rearrange the shortcuts. watch out PonyMan, your days are numbered:TAAP *The Alliance Against Ponymen*

Shadow_Blade
Jul 24, 2002, 08:57 PM
Sadly, i also found this out a long time after i got ver 2. Good thing i was a HUmar http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

eXybeR
Jul 24, 2002, 11:25 PM
Aha! Now I know!

Kalbelgarion
Jul 24, 2002, 11:45 PM
It didn't help that the instructions were in Japanese, but I eventually figured this out, too.

RavenTW
Jul 25, 2002, 07:03 AM
That's a little sad. Haven't you guys rearranged items like that? To get from the attack buttons to the item buttons, you have to pass the tech buttons. Commen sense people.

Russta
Jul 25, 2002, 07:17 AM
It took me even longer to figure out you can reset the lobby soccer scores by pressing R + Y

gunome
Jul 25, 2002, 08:24 AM
just the other day i found out there was the desk to join a game in the soccer lobby lol, i always went back to the lobby teleporter:)

TeamPhalanx
Jul 25, 2002, 09:22 AM
I didn't know you can arrange the long tech list to your liking... So, how does one go about dooing this?

Ambrai
Jul 25, 2002, 09:37 AM
I do not know about the GC's controller, but I belive alot of that problem will be resolved with the XBox release of PSO2. The main reason I state this is due to the fact that every single button on that controller except the analogs, are pressure sensitive. This effectivly doubles the available buttons.

The biggest downfall to this is the fact you have to get used to activating the buttons the way you want via pressure (took many many many many many hours of DoA3 for me to get the hang of it).

gunome
Jul 25, 2002, 10:13 AM
in the shorcut menu hit X and it will highlight the u move it:)

Darrin
Jul 25, 2002, 10:16 AM
I didn't know this too till I pressed a button