PDA

View Full Version : GC: Looking for people to play with

LordCronai
Mar 31, 2005, 03:18 AM
Heylo...about 4 months ago, I moved to Australia (from Minnesota, USA) and recently I got the craving to start playing PSO again. I've renewed my Hunter's License but have found reasonably bad lag on the EU servers and ridiculously bad lag on the US servers...

...sooo I was wondering if some people would be interested in joining me for a game on the JP servers. Nothing special, just some monster fragging and maybe some quests that I haven't had the chance to try. I don't mind playing with Japanese people, it's just that I'd like to be able to play with people I can communicate with, as my Japanese is very poor (half a year of education's worth).

My time zone is GMT +10 and can play almost anytime as school's out for the next two weeks. I do happen to be a legit player, but I don't care if you aren't. I can play on any difficulty...my preference is Ultimate with my level 113 HUmar, but I also have a level 43 FOnewm and a level 13 RAcast.

Let me know if you're interested. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zelutos
Mar 31, 2005, 03:32 AM
I'll tell you the same thing i tell everyone else. Check out the Ring Rebellion thread! (maybe even join our team!) We have plenty of people who are willing to play along side of you!

Stelth34
Apr 13, 2005, 04:48 PM
i almost joind rr

if thing dont work out with uforce ill check it out

Ice_ryu
Apr 18, 2005, 09:59 AM
On 2005-04-13 14:48, Stelth34 wrote:
i almost joind rr

if thing dont work out with uforce ill check it out

It didnt work out

SquashDemon
Apr 23, 2005, 05:45 PM
heh, I'd be willing to play with you, and so would my fellow teammates, we are...mixed shall we say, Cheater, legit, who cares is our philosophy, I usually hang around Deneb and Antares, so if you spot me, dont be afraid to tell me who ya are!
if ya wanna join my team lemme know about that too! </Bump>

supermatt9000
May 5, 2005, 08:23 PM
Hey, finallay someone I can play with! I just renewed my hunters license too. I haven't been online in like 5 months so I could use someone to play with. I have 3 chars; RAmar lvl 151 FOmar lvl 110 and a HUcast lvl 12. I might add that I am strictly legit. Just as a side note I thought I'd let you know I currently live in MN.

TrekkiesUnite
May 5, 2005, 09:41 PM
If ring rebellion and Uforce dont work out there is always The Legends of PSO, we have 45 members and are trying to get events going and would be glad to play with you on any server you like, so if yoru interested in learning more about us our website is http://thelegendsofpso.proboards27.com