PDA

View Full Version : Soul Eater tip.

Spasm
Feb 22, 2001, 02:06 PM
When you're about to fight Black Hound that final time... Make SURE your inventory isn't full. He doesn't drop Soul Eater like a normal monster drops a weapon, you kinda just take it, and if your inv's full, it goes *poof* and vanishes into thin air. Don't be a dumbass like me.

DarkKnight
Feb 22, 2001, 03:32 PM
where do you meet black hound for the last time!?

i can't find him!!!!!

i can't find him in ruins 2 anywhere!

RedVento
Feb 22, 2001, 03:49 PM
If you can't find him, chances are you did something wrong in one of the previous missions. I had to go through the whole thing in hard mode because in easy I told the chick my name, and when you go back to do the missions again you can't not tell her name and still get soul eater. You have to do it in another difficulty.

DarkKnight
Feb 22, 2001, 03:55 PM
i did everything correct!
i didn't say my name,and i fought him 2 times already!

one time after anna in caves 2 and the next was in the dark in cave 2!

then i completed the quest with those quakes in it where you team up with ash(lucky bastard uses a twin brand!)

then they say you have to go to ruins 2 and he's there somewhere.
but i don't see him!

and you crazy if you think im gonna do it on v-hard!http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
i played it in hard now!

RedVento
Feb 22, 2001, 04:02 PM
What I had had to do, was go back to ruins 2 and go back west almost all the way. He should show up on the map as the green guy. And you are doing this after ash leaves right? Just have to be sure.

DarkKnight
Feb 22, 2001, 04:10 PM
noooooooooooo!!!!!!

they say complete the quest!!
so i went back to the city and took my money!

now what!?
do i have to try again in v-hard?
or can i just complete all the quest on hard so all the quests will be open again?
and do the quest again?

Mars
Feb 22, 2001, 04:47 PM
I suggest to do the "From the Depths" Quest again.
You can die in a Quest and make a Quest fail during your Soul Eater Quest. So i guess you even can screw things up like this and still find the Black Hound. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Ciao
Mars