PDA

View Full Version : The perfect section ID...

Nirvan
Apr 1, 2005, 12:37 AM
I was wondering if you could made a section Id for an expeseific character how wold be!?

Fanta
Apr 1, 2005, 12:43 AM
There is no perfect ID!!
It all depends what your looking for/want

Nirvan
Apr 1, 2005, 01:10 AM
Not another...
READ THE TOPIC!!!
If YOU could make one...
Open your yes!!!

Fanta
Apr 1, 2005, 01:13 AM
Whitill??

Nirvan
Apr 1, 2005, 01:29 AM
WAAHH!!
READ YOU MORON!!!
IF YOU COULD CREATE A iD YOU KNOW THE ITEM FINDINGS AND SO.
GOD...

derBauer
Apr 1, 2005, 01:30 AM
Redria
just because I could not live without god/battle
--------
edit:
drop your f'n attitude.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: derBauer on 2005-03-31 22:31 ]</font>

Fanta
Apr 1, 2005, 01:42 AM
oh...
erm...Uber ID

Also things with low drop rate.
Adn for UrikoBB3 it will have 99.99999999% chance of getting SJS (he still wont get it will he, poor soul)

King_Rappy
Apr 1, 2005, 02:38 AM
Don't be frustrated at us simply because we can't understand your garbled monkey-speak. In other words, speak English please.

Evil_Althena8
Apr 1, 2005, 02:42 AM
reading the posts of this topic makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

Skorpius
Apr 1, 2005, 02:55 AM
This topic will go nowhere.

You can't make any ID guide because it's 100% subjective to your current game status. For one person, a Pinkal HUcast would be a bad idea, but, for a different person, it might be a good idea.

Ryna
Apr 1, 2005, 07:57 AM
I think the original poster meant, "If you could create your own original section ID, what custom drops would it have?"

Tycho
Apr 1, 2005, 08:55 AM
On 2005-04-01 04:57, Ryna wrote:
I think the original poster meant, "If you could create your own original section ID, what custom drops would it have?"

Yeah, that's what I thought he meant.
How about... 'Blacknar', only finds 11+ star rares, and at the original droprates, so you'd have loads of cool drops (still at crappy rates) in the same area? <_<

Ryna
Apr 1, 2005, 09:06 AM
On 2005-04-01 05:55, Tycho wrote:
Yeah, that's what I thought he meant.
How about... 'Blacknar', only finds 11+ star rares, and at the original droprates, so you'd have loads of cool drops (still at crappy rates) in the same area? <_<

I think Viridia Tower almost fits that description. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I supposed I'd come up with something along the lines of:
Sil Dragon - Milla - 1/125
Gol Dragon - Guld - 1/125
Melqueek - Yasha - 1/12000
Real Nei's Claw - Ill Gill - 1/12000
Dark Falz - Rico's Earrings - 1/125
Spread Needle - Indi Belra - 1/900
Monkey King Bar - Squid - 1/900
Gal Gryphon - Sealed J Sword - 1/125
Barba Ray - Prophets of Motav - 1/125
etc....

*Changed to more realistic odds

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-04-01 06:21 ]</font>

Hrith
Apr 1, 2005, 09:15 AM
Can you say "leighmne" ?
Really, the drop rates should remain high for 11 star items.

But we could take the best drop among the 10 IDs for each monster in the game, that would be fun.
Who's up ? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Nirvan
Apr 1, 2005, 02:02 PM
Thx evil athena http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
And fock of King Rappy:)

Saciel
Apr 1, 2005, 02:43 PM
If what say is coraikut I saying drop moon pie yes? ...and iet wold B color-ED black... cos blk is CEOUL

...though in all seriousness I would have a section ID that dropped all of the enemy parts, as those are my favourite weapons.

Perhaps make Samba Maracas, Crazy Tune, Toy Hammer and the sort available other than offline challenge mode... since we all know how getting enough good players together to do that is impossible for some.

Saiffy
Apr 1, 2005, 02:46 PM
On 2005-04-01 11:43, Saciel wrote:
If what say is coraikut I saying drop moon pie yes? ...and iet wold B color-ED black... cos blk is CEOUL

...though in all seriousness I would have a section ID that dropped all of the enemy parts, as those are my favourite weapons.

Perhaps make Samba Maracas, Crazy Tune, Toy Hammer and the sort available other than offline challenge mode... since we all know how getting enough good players together to do that is impossible for some.

Yellowboze can get all the enemy parts I believe

Arnot
Apr 1, 2005, 02:46 PM
On 2005-04-01 11:02, Nirvan wrote:
Thx evil athena http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
And fock of King Rappy:)

Man your pretty harsh, how old are you like seven? King Rappy wasn't really making fun of you he was just pointing out that its difficult to read your posts. They don't really make a lot of sense if you read them without analysing them first.

Saciel
Apr 1, 2005, 02:49 PM
On 2005-04-01 11:46, Saiffwin wrote:

Yellowboze can get all the enemy parts I believe

hmm... good point, I think it gets most if not all. Blah, haven't played in ages until just recently... remember kids too much Square-Enix rots the brain but Sonic Team melds it into something beautiful!

*skips off whisteling the chu chu rocket theme tune*

Skorpius
Apr 1, 2005, 02:54 PM
Yellowboze gets every enemy part.

Oh, the way I read things, I tend to accidentally leave out certain words.
My brain wouldn't logically accept an 11th ID, since the ID system is based off of numbers, which is base 10. (0-9)

Tycho
Apr 1, 2005, 05:02 PM
On 2005-04-01 11:54, Skorpius wrote:
Yellowboze gets every enemy part.

Oh, the way I read things, I tend to accidentally leave out certain words.
My brain wouldn't logically accept an 11th ID, since the ID system is based off of numbers, which is base 10. (0-9)

Ofcourse. But that probably wasn't the point of the topic.

Nirvan
Apr 1, 2005, 05:22 PM
i know but a king rapy is kinda n00b, and no im not 7

Dhylec
Apr 1, 2005, 06:03 PM
ok Nirvan, keep the name-calling & potential flaming off
otherwise there is a lock or a possible warning itching to meet ya..
btw, this is your verbal warning.. so be nice now, hm?

Tycho
Apr 1, 2005, 06:04 PM
On 2005-04-01 14:22, Nirvan wrote:
i know but a king rapy is kinda n00b, and no im not 7

At least he can write in coherent English.

You're right about Viridia Towers Ryna. Your Section ID seems cool in that it has the strongest weapons in the game drop from strong enemies (the bosses). It would really encourage doing boss-rush TTF's and RT's though. If your ID would exist, probably noone would do any other quests anymore, or often at least.

T1K
Apr 1, 2005, 06:07 PM
Your n00b-calling privelege has been revoked until you can form complete sentences and spell correctly...or at least close.

Ryna
Apr 1, 2005, 06:30 PM
On 2005-04-01 15:04, Tycho wrote:
You're right about Viridia Towers Ryna. Your Section ID seems cool in that it has the strongest weapons in the game drop from strong enemies (the bosses). It would really encourage doing boss-rush TTF's and RT's though. If your ID would exist, probably noone would do any other quests anymore, or often at least.

Thinking back on it, the ID I was proposing would never work since it would be unbalanced compared to the other Section IDs. The only thing you could do to prevent Boss rushing would be up to the rarity rates on the Boss monsters to say 250 or so. So, what would be your Ultimate ID Tycho?

Nirvan
Apr 1, 2005, 06:35 PM
At least King rappy isn't posting here.
And btw sry, and yes i can make coherent sentences.

TheSoulEater
Apr 1, 2005, 10:58 PM
Id make a Section ID that had decent armor drops early, and Have mostly high level Partisan rares and Sword rares. SJS and Soul Banish of course.

King_Rappy
Apr 2, 2005, 03:26 AM
On 2005-04-01 15:35, Nirvan wrote:
At least King rappy isn't posting here.
And btw sry, and yes i can make coherent sentences.

SURPRISE!!!

I'm still trying to figure out what "the fock of king rappy" is.
Oho, you silly kids and your silly interslang.

As far as Section IDs go, I think that they're pretty balanced the way they are. Why upset that balance?

Tycho
Apr 2, 2005, 09:29 AM
On 2005-04-01 15:30, Ryna wrote:

Thinking back on it, the ID I was proposing would never work since it would be unbalanced compared to the other Section IDs. The only thing you could do to prevent Boss rushing would be up to the rarity rates on the Boss monsters to say 250 or so. So, what would be your Ultimate ID Tycho?

Hmm... The 'ultimate' ID would probably be really unbalanced. Good boss drops still sounds interesting to me though. I like the idea of letting the dragons drop Guld and Milla, even though your droprates were quite easy as compared to the actual drops. But while we're at it, I think Barba Ray should drop Yasha and Dal Ra Lie Sange. Sange should probably be an easy drop because it drops from rare enemies as well, but I gave it to the EP1 version of the acquarial boss because off episode one's odds for hit. It would be interesing for the two components to be spread across both episodes.

I kind of like the idea of quest rares as well. Maybe they should give something more useful in RT instead of Works Guard, like a Syncesta. Or maybe give Photon Crystals as a prize for SS-rank in Ultimate TTF within 15 minutes instead of within an hour. Or.. have them sell level 30 techniques in Gallon's Shop, for a Photon Sphere each or something like that.
But... Those things seem to be ID-unrelated. >_<
An ID with all great drops from bosses, lots of good drops in the same area or in Towers would be cool though. (there already are a few ID's like that)