PDA

View Full Version : Humar V.S Hucast

Nirvan
Apr 1, 2005, 12:47 AM
Since my start on epi. 1 and 2 i startted off using a Ramar (thx Xaos127) but now that im on V.hard i want to make a Hunter.
Is it worth lvl a Hucast or a Humar.
Some said that that humar wold be better because of Resta.
But others said that Hucast because of their Atp.
I just want the opinion of a Hucast pro.
Just to know how they survive in Ult.
Thx.

Fanta
Apr 1, 2005, 01:23 AM
HUcast are good but since they dont have Resta they will have to go back to P2 more often to stock up on dimates/trimates

Nirvan
Apr 1, 2005, 01:30 AM
Its that all???

Fanta
Apr 1, 2005, 01:35 AM
Prity much.
You also have to remember to take Telepipes. I screw up all th etime on that with my new Skyly HUcast - good job I find them usually.

Im sure others will tell you there views.
I have both. I like my HUmar knows most spells Lv 15.

Saiffy
Apr 1, 2005, 01:38 AM
No jellen and zalure too. Gotta remember that -_-

But if you play online often a HUcast would be much better since you can always get a FO to support

Calx
Apr 1, 2005, 01:38 AM
I have a lvl 125 Hucast, and with a combination of Star Atomizers, Dimates and Trimates, he does fine in Ultimate. Honestly, though, it's a pain in the ass not having Resta to top of your health, always thinking of ways to economize with the healing items. You can draw HP from enemies with certain weapons, but Resta it is not. During normal play it really isn't anything to worry about, but during bosses it can be a problem at times.

It might bug you and it might just feel like a fun challenge.

Fanta
Apr 1, 2005, 01:39 AM
On 2005-03-31 22:38, Saiffwin wrote:
No jellen and zalure too. Gotta remember that -_-

But if you play online often a HUcast would be much better since you can always get a FO to support

Ahhh yes that wonderful thing im using in Mines now. How could I forget...

Nai_Calus
Apr 1, 2005, 02:04 AM

Bullshit. >_>

If you can find a FO, there's no guarantee that they'll be any good. Probably why I keep using my FOmar even when I'm sick to fucking death of supporting for people who don't appreciate it or say thanks if I do my usual good job, but are happy to bitch about it if I slack off any. 9_9

That said, I'd pick the HUmar so I could take care of myself if the FO sucks shit. XP For offline only it becomes pretty moot either way, as offline is fucktardedly easy. But I like having my J/Z, so. HUmar, IMO. Everyone else will tell you HUcast, though, because they spend their time fapping over HUcast's ATP and whining about how much HUmar's ATP sucks.(Which makes no sense to me, since it's the second highest max in the game... But whatever. 9_9

Saiffy
Apr 1, 2005, 02:07 AM
On 2005-03-31 23:04, Ian-KunX wrote:

Bullshit. >_>

If you can find a FO, there's no guarantee that they'll be any good. Probably why I keep using my FOmar even when I'm sick to fucking death of supporting for people who don't appreciate it or say thanks if I do my usual good job, but are happy to bitch about it if I slack off any. 9_9

That said, I'd pick the HUmar so I could take care of myself if the FO sucks shit. XP For offline only it becomes pretty moot either way, as offline is fucktardedly easy. But I like having my J/Z, so. HUmar, IMO. Everyone else will tell you HUcast, though, because they spend their time fapping over HUcast's ATP and whining about how much HUmar's ATP sucks.(Which makes no sense to me, since it's the second highest max in the game... But whatever. 9_9

Perhaps it's just me, but most FOs I've ever played with have been good, I guess because I have limited to playing with people who know what they're doing.

Than again, the only times I even play my HUmar is if someone needs a yellow.

But it all comes to personal preference, frankly I can't stand using traps on my HUcaseal, so I imagine HUcast is no better

Fanta
Apr 1, 2005, 02:08 AM
On 2005-03-31 23:04, Ian-KunX wrote:

Bullshit. >_>

You agree with me??
Wow...yeah...go with him...

I have a Lv 91 Viridia HUmar and a Skyly HUcast in training. I will compare.

Skorpius
Apr 1, 2005, 02:14 AM
To avoid arguments:

Bother are good, but HUcasts excell over HUmars online because of Forces, but HUmars excell over HUcasts offline because they're more self-sufficient. THe thing with HUmars, though, is that you have the ability to trail off from the FO online because you can still take care of yourself, which is a little more padding and comfort.

Both are good, it's just depends on personal preference and gameplay.

Hrith
Apr 1, 2005, 05:45 AM
HUcast is more powerful than HUmar offline, and my HUcast NEVER (yeah, even before he was 194) needed a full dimate/trimate set to beat any area offline. The only times I have to go back to stock up -- even now -- are for Falz and Olga.

I say HUcast is better in any situation.

You'll love the ATP growth >.>

Androphonius
Apr 1, 2005, 08:19 AM
I personally prefer the HUcast, but I ony got my HUmar through normal, so perhaps the comparison isn't fair.
The only time I've needed a full set of 'mates with my HUcast was, like Kef, for Falz etc.

Elshlog
Apr 1, 2005, 08:32 AM
if your going hucast then you need to have a non-driod with you to heal. it alittle harder to make a hucast then a humar because of the lack of the use of disks. But you'll be fine http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/wink/thumb.gif

Tycho
Apr 1, 2005, 08:42 AM
All HUmar has going for him are Resta, Jellen, and Zalure. Those can be replaced by weapon special attacks in the long run. HUcast also has traps, and superior ATP and HP, probably DFP too.

Ice_ryu
Apr 1, 2005, 09:12 AM
Me and my nephew play together all the time, I'm a HUmar and hes a Hucast (He's 18 yrs by the way not 5). Heres my analasys.

Health issues: I made if farther in Ultimate quicker that he did at a lower level. Why? Simple Resta. While he can only carry 10 tri and di (cause you cant buy mons in ult) he can heal himself approx 20 times (not including star atomizers) I can hheal myself almost infanately (10 Di, 10 tri, resta + 10 difluids, 10 Trifluids.
When fighting volt ops version 2. he kept running out of energy because of volts quick attacks that take massive energy. I could resta away the attacks.
HUmar wins

Traps vs Techniques: His traps kick butt. I love his traps so much I created a HUcaseal. He walks in a room sets a freeze trap. All monsters gets frozen.. 2 or 3 swings of his sealed j or his red partisan all the monsters are dead. Although some of the HUmars spells can be handy like RAzondi they dont compare to the usefullness of traps. So in that case my nephew had a upper hand.
HUcast wins

Battle mode: HUmar can heal consistanly and the power and HP differense between the 2 isnt as big as peple portray. Before the HUcast can even get close to the HUmar will have already had to withstant a barage of techniques "foe and zondi" weakening him. Its true he has a power advantage but HUcast also have sucky ATA which means you WILL miss alot.
HUmar wins.

But with all opinions aside choose not only based on peoples opinions but on your own taste. If you like the way the driod looks pick him, If you like the way the Humar looks pick him.. dont base your choice only on stats.